Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in South Africa
Weight Loss Program in South Africa
There are many weight loss programs and methods available in South Africa. Some of the more popular methods include diet, exercise and weight loss supplements. Diet is the most important part of any weight loss plan, as it is the only way to change your eating habits. Always consult with a doctor before starting a weight loss program, as some may require medication or special dietary restrictions.
Exercise is also important for weight loss. Make sure to find an exercise that you enjoy and can stick to. Try to do at least 30 minutes of aerobic activity every day, as well as strength training three times a week. A weight loss supplement can also be helpful in reaching your weight loss goals. There are many different types of supplements available, so make sure to research which one is right for you.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, South Africa?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in South Africa.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, South Africa
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in South Africa.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in South Africa available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in South Africa.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in South Africa
Our nutritionists in South Africa create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in South Africa
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in South Africa: Kinshasa, Lagos, Cairo
10,000+ Happy Customers From South Africa & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been struggling with weight my whole life. I have tried so many things, but nothing has ever worked for me. Then something changed, and I found a new way to approach my weight loss journey. After going through the MantraCare weight loss program treatment, I lost 20 pounds in one month and felt amazing.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in South Africa will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in South Africa.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in South Africa will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in South Africa will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Vicky Steenkamp is an internationally recognised specialist in sports nutrition and gastrointestinal health. She has consulted with top sports teams around the world, including the Springboks rugby team and Manchester United Football Club (MUFC).
- Mona Venter is a registered dietitian with more than 25 years’ experience in the field. She is currently the director of nutrition at Netcare Hospital in Cape Town. Her work focuses on helping patients lose weight and improve their overall health.
- Trudi Rossouw is a registered dietitian with more than 15 years’ experience working with patients at various hospitals in Johannesburg. She specializes in treating patients with diabetes, hypertension, and other chronic diseases.
- Nadine Visser is a registered dietitian with more than 10 years’ experience working with patients at various hospitals in Pretoria. Her specialty is helping people reduce their risk of heart disease and other chronic illnesses by incorporating a healthy diet into their daily routine.
- Samantha Joubert is a registered dietitian who has worked as a consultant for several private healthcare facilities in Johannesburg over the past few years. She specializes in helping obese patients achieve sustainable weight loss through personalized dietary plans and physical activity interventions.
- Laureen du Plessis is a certified registered nutritionist (CNR) who has been working as a dietitian for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people to achieve healthy eating habits and resolve food issues that are affecting their health.
A weight loss program in South Africa can cost anywhere from R350 to over R2000 per month. The price will depend on the type of program, the length of time, and the number of sessions.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements