Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in South Africa
According to the World Health Organization, hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease worldwide. In South Africa, it is estimated that one in three adults has hypertension. While there is no cure for hypertension, it can be controlled through lifestyle changes and medication. Lifestyle changes that can help to control hypertension include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and avoiding tobacco use. Medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Hypertension treatment in South Africa often begins with lifestyle changes. If these changes are not enough to control blood pressure, medications may be added. It is important to work with a healthcare provider to find the treatment plan that is right for you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in South Africa. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in South Africa monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, South Africa
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in South Africa
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in South Africa: Lagos, Kano, Ibadan
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, South Africa
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in South Africa
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from South Africa
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in South Africa
- Dr. Ravi Patel is a leading hypertension doctor in South Africa. He has extensive experience in treating high blood pressure and has helped many patients achieve good health. Dr. Patel is also a member of the American Society of Hypertension.
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta is another top hypertension doctor in South Africa. He has over 20 years of experience in treating high blood pressure and has helped countless patients improve their health. Dr. Gupta is also a member of the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology.
- Dr. Sachin Aggarwal is another renowned hypertension doctor in South Africa. He has vast experience in this field and has helped many patients manage their conditions effectively. Dr. Aggarwal is also a member of the American Society of Hypertension and the American College of Cardiology.
- Dr. Michael A. Williams is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been practicing medicine for over 30 years. He is the head of the hypertension unit at Johannesburg Hospital and has extensive experience in managing this condition.
- Dr. Andrew K. Brown is another well-known hypertension doctor in South Africa. He is the current president of the Hypertension Society of South Africa and has authored several books on the topic. He runs a private practice in Cape Town and also consults for several hospitals across the country.
10,000+ Happy Customers From South Africa & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was on a 10-year journey of being diagnosed with hypertension. I tried various medicines and other forms of treatment, but nothing really worked. MantraCare has been an amazing support system that has helped me control my blood pressure.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, South Africa.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in South Africa that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in South Africa will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in South Africa helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the patient’s location and insurance coverage. However, some general estimates suggest that hypertension treatment can cost anywhere from $100-$1,000 per month. Additionally, many hospitals in South Africa offer a variety of discounted rates for patients with health insurance. So if you’re looking to find out how much hypertension treatment costs in South Africa, it’s best to talk to your doctor or healthcare provider.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!