Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Sudan
Weight Loss Program in Sudan
There is no doubt that weight loss is a common problem in Sudan. The average person weighs more than 120 pounds, and obesity is on the rise. In order to combat this problem, there are a few things that you can do.
The best way to lose weight in Sudan is to make healthy eating choices. You should avoid high-calorie foods, processed foods, and sugary drinks. Instead, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat proteins.
Additionally, you should exercise regularly. Exercise can help you burn calories and reduce your overall body weight. Try walking or biking for 30 minutes every day. Or try doing some light weight training at the gym three times a week.
Finally, be sure to take supplements such as fish oil supplements or multivitamins to help boost your metabolism and help you lose weight more effectively.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Sudan?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Sudan.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Sudan
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Sudan.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Sudan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Sudan.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Sudan
Our nutritionists in Sudan create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Sudan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Sudan: Omdurman, Khartoum, Khartoum North, Nyala, Port Sudan, El-Obeid, Kassala, Wad Madani, El-Gadarif, Al-Fashir
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sudan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so thankful for the MantraCare program! I wasn’t sure about it at first, but the doctors were so supportive and just made me feel so comfortable. This is a great weight loss program, I know because I have been doing it for years.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Sudan will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Sudan.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Sudan will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Sudan will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Hajar al-Hussein is a certified specialist in sports nutrition and physiology who has worked with athletes from around the world. She is also the founder of the Hajar Clinic, which provides comprehensive healthcare services to people in Khartoum and southern Sudan.
- Dr. Rasha Bayazid is a registered dietitian who has worked with patients from all socioeconomic backgrounds for more than 20 years. Her clinic offers a wide range of dietary services, including weight management, diabetes care, and heart health counseling.
- Dr. Seif Eldin Abdel Nabi is an expert in geriatric medicine and nutrition who has treated patients aged 65 or older for more than 20 years. His clinic provides comprehensive geriatric care as well as nutritional support to patients suffering from conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease or cancer chemotherapy therapy side effects.
- Shereen El Feki is a registered dietitian and nutritionally certified health coach who has worked with clients from all walks of life, including athletes and celebrities. She has also written several books about nutrition and healthy living for both adults and children.
- Zainab Mohammed is a licensed clinical nutritionist and an associate professor at the University of Khartoum Institute of Nutrition and Food Science. She has authored numerous scientific papers and articles on food science, human metabolism, weight loss and healthy eating habits.
The cost of a weight loss program in Sudan can vary greatly depending on the type and duration of the program, as well as individual goals. Generally speaking, programs range from $50 to $500 USD.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements