Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Sudan
Sudan has seen a rise in the use of online therapy in recent years. This is due to a number of factors, including the increasing availability of internet access and the growing awareness of the benefits of therapy. Online therapy offers a number of advantages for Sudanese people. It is convenient and accessible and can be done from the comfort of your own home. It is also confidential and private, which can be important for those who are uncomfortable discussing personal issues in person. If you are considering online therapy, there are a few things to keep in mind. Make sure you choose a reputable and qualified therapist and make sure you feel comfortable with them. It is also important to find a therapy that suits your needs and goals. If you are struggling with mental health issues, online therapy could be a helpful option for you. It is important to seek help if you are feeling overwhelmed or struggling to cope. You don’t have to face these challenges alone – there is help available.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Sudan
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Sudan
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Sudan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Sudan to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Sudan from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Sudan. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sudan & the world
“I was looking for a therapist to help me work through my anxiety and depression and luckily MantraCare was there. After speaking with my therapist I felt like they were understanding and I felt better just after the first session.”
1 year on MantraCare, Sudan
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Sudan
- Dr. Sami Abu Bakr is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped many people in Sudan overcome mental health issues. He has a deep understanding of the culture and can provide therapy in both English and Arabic.
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Faki is another excellent therapist in Sudan. He specializes in treating PTSD and has helped many people in Sudan who have experienced trauma.
- Dr. Fatima Dafallah is a well-known psychologist who has extensive experience helping people with anxiety and depression. She also has a special interest in helping women who have been victims of domestic violence.
- Dr. Mohamed Osman is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped many people in Sudan overcome their mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of the local culture and is very supportive of his patients.
- Dr. Fatima Ahmed is another excellent therapist in Sudan who specializes in helping people with depression and anxiety disorders. She is very caring and supportive, and her clients say she has been instrumental in helping them recover from their challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Sudan can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
In Sudan, the average cost of online therapy is $40-$50 per session. However, there are a number of factors that can affect the cost of therapy, such as the type of therapy, the therapist’s experience, and the length of the session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Sudan. We are the most affordable ways in Sudan to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.