Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Sudan
Diabetes Treatment in Sudan
In Sudan, Diabetes Treatment is a growing health concern. Diabetes can be managed with proper care and medication, but this may not always be available to those living in Sudan. The Ministry of Health in Sudan has taken steps to increase awareness and improve access to medical care for those suffering from diabetes.
Education campaigns have been launched to inform the public about Diabetes, as well as provide access to Diabetes medications, supplies and equipment. Diabetes clinics have also been set up to provide a safe and supportive environment for Diabetes patients.
Diabetes is a global problem, but with the right interventions in place, Diabetes can be managed effectively and improve the lives of those living with Diabetes in Sudan. With increased access to proper Diabetes Treatment, people in Sudan will have better chances of leading healthy and productive lives.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Sudan monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Sudan
- Dr. Tariq Abdul-Rahman is a highly respected diabetes doctor who has been working in the field for many years. He has a wealth of experience and is well-known for his expertise in the treatment of diabetes. He is regarded as one of the leading diabetes doctors in Sudan.
- Dr. Mohammad Al-Shaibani is another highly respected diabetes doctor who has been working in the field for many years. He also has a wealth of experience and is well-known for his expertise in the treatment of diabetes. He is particularly known for his work on behalf of people with type 2 diabetes, and he has helped many people to improve their health condition through his treatments.
- Dr Afif Gomaa is another highly respected diabetes doctor who has worked in the field for many years. He has a wealth of experience and is well-known for his expertise in the treatment of diabetes, as well as his work on behalf of people with type 1 diabetes. He is considered to be one of the leading experts on this topic in Sudanese medicine, and he provides excellent care to those suffering from this condition.
- Dr. Tima Kurdi is an accomplished diabetes doctor with over 20 years of experience. She is well-known for her expertise in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, as well as for her dedication to helping her patients achieve better diabetic health. Dr. Kurdi has also developed a number of unique treatments specifically designed for people with diabetes, including a weight loss program and a program to help improve blood sugar control.
- Dr. Mahmoud Al-Amin is another highly qualified diabetes doctor who has extensive experience treating patients with the condition. Dr. Al-Amin specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of type 2 diabetes, as well as the management of other conditions related to diabetes, such as high blood pressure and heart disease. He is also known for his expertise in the use of oral medications to treat diabetes, as well as for his dedication to helping his patients achieve better diabetic health overall.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sudan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was suffering from diabetes for many years with no real hope of finding a lasting solution. But then I heard about MantraCare’s diabetic treatment program in Sudan and decided to give it a try. After just three months of following the program, my blood sugar levels were much lower and my energy levels had improved greatly. The program was comprehensive and covered all aspects of diabetic care, from diet to lifestyle changes. The counselors at MantraCare provided me with personalized advice on what foods I should be eating, how much exercise I needed to do and which medication would be most suitable for my condition. They also monitored my progress regularly and gave me tips on how to stay motivated throughout the program. The team at MantraCare was always available to answer any questions I had, and the entire experience was one of great care and compassion. I am now living a much healthier lifestyle with better control over my diabetes and believe that this is thanks largely to the fantastic work done by MantraCare”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Sudan work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Sudan.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in Sudan is $100 per month. However, this cost can vary depending on the type of diabetes treatment you need and the resources available to you.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.