Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Tanzania
In Tanzania, hypertension is a big problem. The government has been trying to raise awareness about the disease and its treatments, but there is still a lot of work to be done. There are many different ways to treat hypertension. The most common method is through medication. There are many different types of medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and the best course of treatment will vary from person to person. Other methods of treatment include lifestyle changes and natural remedies. Making changes to your diet and exercise habits can have a big impact on your blood pressure. There are also many herbal remedies that can be used to treat hypertension. The best way to treat hypertension is to prevent it from happening in the first place. This means making healthy lifestyle choices and being aware of your risk factors for the disease. If you are already suffering from hypertension, there are many options available to you for treatment. Talk to your doctor about what is best for you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Tanzania. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Tanzania monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Tanzania
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Tanzania
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Tanzania: Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Tanzania
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Tanzania
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Tanzania
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Tanzania
- Dr. Edward Onenuga — Dr. Edward Onenuga is a highly experienced hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in the field of treatment and management of hypertension. He has authored numerous articles on the subject and is well-known for his expertise in the field.
- Dr. Elias Kizito — Dr. Elias Kizito is another highly experienced hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in the area of treatment and management of hypertension. He is a member of several professional organizations including The World Hypertension League and The Pan African Society Of Cardiology And Hypertension And also sits on several editorial boards.
- Dr. Yasmin Ali Mohamed is a highly respected physician and specialist in hypertension management. She has over 15 years of experience and is known for her personalized approach to treatment.
- Dr. Ahmed Hamed is a registered cardiovascular specialist who has expertise in managing hypertension and other heart-related conditions. He has treated thousands of patients and is widely regarded as one of the best hypertension doctors in Tanzania.
- Dr. Gerald Mwangi is a renowned hypertension specialist who has worked extensively in the country. He is highly skilled in using various medications and treatments to manage patients’ conditions.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Tanzania & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been hypertensive for a long time and I used to think that my condition was something I would just have to deal with. MantraCare has changed my life so much by giving me the right medication and plan of action. I feel like a new person.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Tanzania.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Tanzania that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Tanzania will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Tanzania helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and provider. However, in general, hypertension treatment in Tanzania can range from around $200-$600 USD per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!