Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Thailand
Weight Loss Program in Thailand
Weight loss in Thailand is possible with the right diet and exercise. There are many reputable diet and weight loss programs available in Thailand, including those at spas and hotels. The most important part of any weight loss program is to make sure you are following a healthy, balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables.
In addition to diet and exercise, taking supplements such as Garcinia Cambogia can also help speed up your weight loss goals.If you are looking to lose weight in Thailand, be sure to consult with a professional before starting any program. They can help you create a personalized plan that is best suited for your individual needs.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Thailand?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Thailand.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Thailand
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Thailand.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Thailand available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Thailand.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Thailand
Our nutritionists in Thailand create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Thailand
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Thailand: Krung Thep, Nonthaburi, Pak Kret, Hat Yai, Chaophraya Surasak,Surat Thani, Udon Thani, Chiang Mai, Nakhon Ratchasima
10,000+ Happy Customers From Thailand & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“It’s so refreshing to find a treatment for weight loss that doesn’t make you feel like you’re on a crash diet. The mantra and yoga have been an important part of my life for the past decade, so it was great to be able to combine those practices with my weight loss goals.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Thailand will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Thailand.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Thailand will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Thailand will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Nina Teerapong is a highly respected dietitian who has worked with celebrities and athletes around the world. She has experience working with a variety of diets and is well-versed in medicinal nutrition.
- Kaori Shimizu is a clinical nutritionist who specializes in sports nutrition. She is experienced working with both amateur and professional athletes, as well as people with chronic health conditions.
- Pornchai Jaisingorn is another highly respected dietitian in Thailand and she has been working as a consultant for hospitals and clinics for more than 20 years. She has also written extensively on health topics, including dietetics.
- Tanya Chantarangkul is another well-known dietitian who has worked in Thailand for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people lose weight and improve their health overall.
- Paolo De Paolis has been working as a dietitian for over 20 years and is highly respected for his expertise in the field. He has worked with some of the biggest names in nutrition, including Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Oz, and his clients include celebrities and wealthy individuals alike.
- Songkran Sripaeng is a well-known expert on weight loss diets and has published several bestselling books on the topic. She also runs her own clinic which offers weight loss programs as well as other health advice.
A weight loss program in Thailand can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000 depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location. The average cost for a week-long program is around $1,500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements