Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Thailand
Hypertension treatment in Thailand can be done through a number of different methods. The most common method is medication, which can be taken orally or through injections. Other methods of treatment include lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise, and natural remedies. Medication is the most common form of treatment for hypertension in Thailand. There are a number of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and the type of medication that is used will depend on the severity of the condition. In most cases, hypertension can be effectively treated with oral medications. However, in some cases, injections may be necessary. Lifestyle changes are also an important part of hypertension treatment in Thailand. Making changes to your diet and exercise routine can help to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of complications from hypertension. Natural remedies can also be used to treat hypertension. Herbal teas and supplements are often used to lower blood pressure and improve overall health.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Thailand. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Thailand monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Thailand
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Thailand
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Thailand: Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pak Kret, Hat Yai, Chaophraya Surasak, Surat Thani, Udon Thani, Chiang Mai, Nakhon Ratchasima, Pattaya, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Laem Chabang, Rangsit, Nakhon Sawan, Phuket, Chiang Rai, Ubon Ratchathani, Nakhon Pathom, Ko Samui
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Thailand
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Thailand
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Thailand
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Thailand
- Dr. Pornchai Jitmaitri is a leading hypertension specialist in Thailand. He has over 20 years of experience in treating hypertension and has helped countless patients manage their condition effectively. He is also a professor at the Chulalongkorn University Medical School and has authored several books on hypertension.
- Dr. Somsak Taksaphan is another renowned hypertension doctor in Thailand. He has over 30 years of experience in the field and is an expert in managing hypertension. He is also the director of the Cardiovascular Center at Bangkok Hospital.
- Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong is another top hypertension doctor in Thailand who has extensive experience in treating this condition. He is also a professor at Mahidol University’s Faculty of Medicine and has published numerous papers on hypertension.
- Dr. Somsak Tansakul is a well-known hypertension specialist who has over 25 years of experience in treating this condition. He is the current head of the hypertension unit at Bangkok Hospital and has helped many patients manage their conditions effectively.
- Dr. Prasit Watanapa is another leading hypertension doctor in Thailand. He is the director of the Cardiology Department at Chiang Mai University Hospital and has extensive experience in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular conditions.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Thailand & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been using MantraCare for a few weeks now and I feel much better. I am no longer experiencing any high blood pressure or other symptoms that come with high blood pressure. The doctors told me it would be difficult to get my blood pressure back down to normal but with MantraCare it was easy.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Thailand.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Thailand that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Thailand will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Thailand helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the patient’s location and health status. However, in general, hypertension treatment in Thailand can cost anywhere from $50 to $500 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!