Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Thailand
PCOS Treatment in Thailand
If you are living with PCOS, there is good news – treatment options are available in Thailand. PCOS is a condition that affects your reproductive system. It is characterised by irregular periods, excess hair growth on the face and body, and difficulty getting pregnant. Here are some of the most popular PCOS treatments in Thailand:
- Medications. There are a number of medications that can help improve symptoms of PCOS. Some of these include birth control pills and hormone therapy.
- Lifestyle changes. One of the key lifestyle changes that you can make to improve your symptoms of PCOS is to reduce your calorie intake. This can be done by cutting back on sugar, processed foods, and alcohol intake.
- Surgery. If lifestyle changes aren’t enough or if you still experience significant symptoms, surgery may be an option for you. This may involve removing excess hair from around the genital area or uterus (hysterectomy).
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Thailand helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Thailand who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Thailand to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Thailand can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Thailand will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Thailand?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Thailand
- Dr. Supanya Tambunanond, an OB/GYN who specializes in gynecological care for pregnant women and offers treatments for PCOS as well as other issues related to fertility and pregnancy
- Dr. Preecha Boonyaratpong is a well-known PCOS doctor in Thailand. He has been working as a physician for more than 20 years, and he is very experienced in treating this condition. Dr. Preecha is also known for his expert treatment of diabetes and other metabolic diseases. He has authored several books on these topics, and he is considered to be one of the leading authorities on these topics in Thailand.
- Drs. Thanawat Nanitchaikul and Porntip Rojanasunand are also top PCOS doctors in Thailand. They both have extensive experience treating this condition, and they have both written extensively about PCOS and its Treatment options in books and articles that have been published throughout the world. In addition, they are both members of various medical associations that specialize in treating PCOS patients, which gives them even more expertise when it comes to this condition.
- Dr. Supinya Kaojirathne from Bangkok’s Siam Thai Hospital. She has extensive experience treating women with this condition and is known for her expertise in managing diabetes and obesity. Her clinic offers comprehensive care for patients with PCOS, including regular checkups, targeted treatment plans, and counseling sessions.
- Dr. Nitin Malik is a well-known and highly respected doctor for treating PCOS patients. He has a wealth of experience working with this condition and is known for his innovative and personalized treatments.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Thailand.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Thailand who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Thailand & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“After spending four months at MantraCare in Thailand for PCOS treatment, I can confidently share that the results have been nothing short of amazing. From the very first day of my treatment, I was immediately put at ease with the staff’s professional and compassionate attitude. They were always willing to answer any questions I had and worked hard to make sure I was comfortable throughout my entire stay. The treatments they provided were incredible and highly effective in treating the symptoms of PCOS.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Thailand
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Thailand are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Thailand work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Thailand who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Thailand. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
There are a variety of PCOS treatments that can be done in Thailand. However, the most common treatment is testosterone replacement therapy. This can cost anywhere from $200-$1,000 per month, depending on the dosage and other factors. Surgery is also an option for treating PCOS, but it is more expensive and less common.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.
FREE PCOS Assessment