Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Togo
Weight Loss Program in Togo
In the past, many people in Togo have been limited by their weight. This has led to a high rate of obesity and type 2 diabetes. However, recent trends show that people in Togo are beginning to lose weight.
There are a number of reasons for this change. First, there is more awareness of the dangers of obesity and type 2 diabetes. Second, there is increased access to medical care and treatments for these diseases. Finally, people are starting to understand that weight loss is possible and that it is worth trying.
If you are looking for ways to lose weight in Togo, there are a number of tips that you can follow. First, make sure to eat healthy foods. This means eating foods that are low in sugar and fat. Try to avoid eating large amounts of sugary drinks or excessive amounts of food that is high in carbohydrates. If you want to lose weight in Togo, it is important to be patient and persistent. With the help of these tips, you can achieve your goals!
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Togo?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Togo.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Togo
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Togo.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Togo available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Togo.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Togo
Our nutritionists in Togo create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Togo
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Togo: Lomé, Sokodé, Kara, Kpalimé, Atakpamé, Bassar, Tsévié, Aného
10,000+ Happy Customers From Togo & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I used to be 85kg and I had about 8% body fat. I was really overweight and really unhappy about my weight. I turned to MantraCare for help and they helped me lose weight and get healthier, now I’m 60kg at 8% body fat.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Togo will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Togo.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Togo will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Togo will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Kwasi Kpodo is a leading expert on weight loss and healthy eating. She has worked with patients from all over the world, and her techniques have been proven to be successful. Her clinic is located in the heart of the capital city, Lomé.
- Ms. Marie-Josee Bocoum is a diabetic specialist who helps people manage their condition by using a variety of methods including dietary advice, exercise recommendations, and medical treatment if necessary. She also teaches prevention measures to those at high risk for developing diabetes. Her clinic is located in the city of Bobo-Dioulasso.
- Dr. Marie-Elise Nana is a highly respected dietitian based in Lomé. She provides comprehensive nutrition counseling and support to clients across the country, focusing specifically on weight management and chronic diseases such as obesity and heart disease. She has worked extensively with patients from all socio-economic backgrounds, and her approach is tailored specifically to each individual’s needs.
- Nicole Sinziger is one of the world’s leading experts on diabetes care. She has worked as a registered dietitian for more than 20 years and has authored several books on the topic. Her work has helped many people manage their disease effectively.
- Mandy Thibodeaux is also highly respected within the dietary profession. She has worked as a clinical dietitian for more than 15 years and has held positions with several major hospitals in the United States.
The cost of a weight loss program in Togo can vary depending on the type of program and the length of time you are enrolled in it. Generally speaking, programs that include personalized counseling sessions, dietary plans, and exercise plans can range from as low as $20-$50 per month up to $150 or more per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.