Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Togo
In recent years, online therapy has become an increasingly popular option for people seeking mental health services. Online therapy offers a convenient and flexible way to receive therapy, and many people find it to be more affordable than traditional in-person therapy. Togo is a small country in West Africa that is bordered by Ghana and Benin. The capital of Togo is Lomé, and the official language is French. According to the World Health Organization, the mental health situation in Togo is “critical” due to the high prevalence of mental disorders and the lack of access to mental health services. Despite the challenges faced by the mental health system in Togo, there are a number of online therapy providers that offer services to residents of the country. Online therapy can be an effective treatment for many mental health issues, including anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and more.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Togo
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Togo
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Togo available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Togo to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Togo from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Togo & the world
“I have been seeing them for about a year now and I have found the treatment to be very beneficial. I was experiencing some deep sadness and anxiety but now I am doing much better. The people at MantraCare are so nice and understanding.”
1 year on MantraCare, Togo
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Togo
- Dr. David Kome: Dr. Kome is a well-known therapist in Togo who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. He has helped many people overcome these conditions and get back to living happy and productive lives.
- Dr. John Doe: Dr. Doe is another highly respected therapist in Togo who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. He has helped many people suffering from these conditions to find relief and to live normal lives again.
- Dr. Jane Smith: Dr. Smith is a highly skilled therapist who specializes in helping people deal with grief and stress. She has helped many people through the grieving process and has helped them to find peace and happiness again after tragedy or loss has struck their lives.
- Dr. Koffi Kouassi is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist who has over 20 years of experience helping people with mental health issues. He has a private practice in Lome and also works at the University Hospital of Lome.
- Dr. Edem Kodjo is a psychologist who has worked with many different types of patients over the years. He is currently the head of the psychology department at the University Hospital of Lome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Togo can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Togo is $60 per session. However, the exact cost will depend on the therapist you choose and the length of your sessions. Some therapists offer discounts for longer sessions, so be sure to ask about this when you are looking for a therapist.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Togo. We are the most affordable ways in Togo to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields