Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Uganda
Weight Loss Program in Uganda
Weight loss in Uganda can be a difficult task, as many people struggle with obesity and weight gain. However, there are several ways to achieve weight loss in Uganda. Some people may find that they need to make changes to their diet and exercise habits in order to see results. One effective way of losing weight in Uganda is through physical activity. A lot of people in Uganda are inactive, which can lead to obesity and weight gain. Exercise can help you lose weight and keep it off.
Physical activity can be done in a number of ways, such as going for walks, biking, swimming, or dancing. It’s important to find an activity that you enjoy and that fits into your busy schedule. Another way to lose weight in Uganda is through dieting. Many people find that restricting their calorie intake helps them lose weight faster than if they don’t restrict their calorie intake at all.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Uganda?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Uganda.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Uganda
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Uganda.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Uganda available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Uganda.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Uganda
Our nutritionists in Uganda create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Uganda
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Uganda: Kampala, Nansana, Kira, Ssabagabo, Mbarara, Mukono, Njeru, Gulu, Lugazi, Masaka, Kasese, Hoima, Lira, Mityana, Mubende, Masindi, Mbale, Jinja, Entebbe, Kitgum
10,000+ Happy Customers From Uganda & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on the weight loss program treatment by MantraCare for the last six months and I can’t be happier with my results. I’ve lost about 50 pounds so far and I feel amazing.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Uganda will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Uganda.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Uganda will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Uganda will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dietitian Ruth Nakiganda is a well-known expert on diabetes and nutrition. She has worked with various international organizations, government bodies, and hospitals in Uganda. She is also a member of the American Dietetic Association and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ireland.
- Dietitian Janet Ssempa is a registered dietitian who has extensive experience working with obese patients and people with chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis. She has also lectured on topics such as weight loss, healthy eating habits, and diabetes management at both local universities and international conferences.
- Dietitian Sylvia Banyaga is another registered dietitian who specializes in helping people lose weight through healthy eating habits and exercise. She has worked with individuals of all ages and backgrounds, including those with HIV/AIDs, food allergies, asthma, or chronic diseases such as diabetes.
- Dr. Esther Kiwanuka is a highly respected dietitian who has worked extensively in the area of nutrition and food safety. She is currently the head of the Nutrition and Food Safety Evaluation Unit at Makerere University Hospital.
- Ms. Lucy Rwabukombe is another top dietitian who has extensive experience working with pregnant women and children. She is the founder and director of The Sweet Life Clinic, which specializes in providing nutritional counseling and therapeutic diets for children and pregnant women.
A weight loss program in Uganda can cost anywhere from $10 to $30 per week. This cost will depend on the type of program you choose, the length of time you participate, and the number of sessions you attend.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.