Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Charlotte
If you have hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be looking for treatment options in Charlotte. While there are many ways to treat hypertension, some people may prefer natural methods while others may prefer medication. There are a few different types of medications that can be used to treat hypertension. These include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and beta blockers. Diuretics help to remove excess fluid from the body, which can help to lower blood pressure. ACE inhibitors prevent the body from producing a substance that can narrow blood vessels, which can also help to lower blood pressure. Calcium channel blockers work by relaxing the muscles in the walls of blood vessels, which can help to lower blood pressure. Beta-blockers block the effects of adrenaline, which can help to lower heart rate and blood pressure. There are also several lifestyle changes that can help to treat hypertension. These include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, limiting alcohol intake, and quitting smoking. Making these lifestyle changes can help to improve your overall health and well-being and may also help to lower your blood pressure.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Charlotte. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Charlotte monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Charlotte
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Charlotte
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Charlotte
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Charlotte
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Charlotte
- Dr. Jeffery Middleton – Dr. Middleton is another excellent hypertension doctor who has years of experience working with patients suffering from high blood pressure. He specializes in helping patients find effective treatments and strategies to lower their blood pressure levels.
- Dr. Michael Thomas – Dr. Thomas is another highly skilled and experienced hypertension doctor who has helped countless people achieve better blood pressure control over the years. He understands the unique needs of each individual and works diligently to find the best solutions for each patient’s individual situation.
- Dr. John Saunders – Dr. Saunders is a highly respected cardiologist and hypertension specialist who has been practicing medicine for over 25 years. He is known for his expertise in both primary and secondary hypertension treatment options, as well as lifestyle modifications that can help keep blood pressure in check.
- Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel – Dr. Spiegel is a vascular surgeon who specializes in treating cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension and heart attacks. He has achieved a great deal of success treating these conditions through surgical intervention, which gives him a deep understanding of how these diseases work.
- Dr. James McGillivray is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has treated countless patients successfully. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics, and he has been featured in national publications such as Forbes and People magazine.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Charlotte & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been hypertensive for all my life and I have tried many remedies to control it but nothing really worked. Earlier this year, I was running down the stairs when my daughter’s friend told me about MantrasCare, so I went to their site and found that they had a solution for hypertension. I am so happy with the way they have helped me.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Charlotte.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Charlotte that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Charlotte will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Charlotte helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on a number of factors including the condition being treated, the location of the treatment center, and the type of treatment being provided. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Charlotte can cost between $1,000 and $2,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!