Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Charlotte
Diabetes Treatment in Charlotte
Diabetes treatment in Charlotte is available through a variety of healthcare providers. Diabetes is a chronic health condition that needs to be managed effectively with the help of medical professionals, lifestyle changes, and medications. In Charlotte, diabetes care takes place at hospitals, physician offices, specialty clinics, home health agencies, and pharmacies.
Diabetes management includes comprehensive assessments; personalized instruction on meal planning, physical activity, blood sugar monitoring and medications; as well as access to needed support services. Diabetes treatment also includes careful monitoring of blood sugar levels and other vital signs, regular laboratory testing, and management of diabetes-related complications.
Diabetes patients in Charlotte can also take part in Diabetes education and support groups that provide resources such as nutrition counseling and exercise programs to help them live a Diabetes-friendly lifestyle. With appropriate Diabetes treatment, individuals in Charlotte can manage their Diabetes effectively and lead active, normal lives.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Charlotte monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Charlotte
- Dr. William Cefalu is one of the leading experts in the field and can provide you with the latest treatments and therapies to help you control your diabetes. He also has a wealth of experience in managing diabetes patients and can offer you guidance and support to help you cope with your condition.
- Dr. Jennifer Bolen is a board-certified endocrinologist and Assistant Professor of Medicine at Wake Forest Baptist Health. She has been caring for patients with diabetes for over 10 years. Dr. Bolen provides comprehensive care for patients with all types of diabetes, including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. She also has a special interest in the management of prediabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA).
- Dr. Anne Litt is a board-certified endocrinologist and Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Virginia Health System. She has been caring for patients with diabetes for over 15 years. Dr. Litt provides comprehensive care for patients with all types of diabetes, including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. She also has a special interest in the management of diabetic nephropathy (kidney disease).
- Dr. Michael A. Riddell, who is the Director of the Diabetes Centre at University Health Network in Toronto. He is also a Professor of Medicine at the University of Toronto. Dr. Riddell is an internationally recognized expert in diabetes care and has helped countless patients manage their condition.
- Dr. Jameson Doster is another great option. He is the Medical Director of Carolina Medical Group and has been practicing medicine for over 20 years. Dr. Doster specializes in both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, and he has helped countless patients get their condition under control.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Charlotte & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes four years ago and had resigned myself to taking medication daily to manage my condition. A friend recommended I look into MantraCare and I couldn’t be more grateful that he did! My doctor was able to help me chart out a course of treatment that included diet and lifestyle changes as well as medication. The team at MantraCare was extremely knowledgeable, caring and supportive – providing me with the information and support I needed on my journey. I am now in full control of my diabetes through their guidance and could not be happier with their services. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for an experienced, reliable and dedicated team of professionals to help manage their diabetes. Thank you, MantraCare! You have been a blessing in my life. “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Charlotte work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Charlotte.
The cost of diabetes treatment in Charlotte can vary depending on the type of treatment and the severity of the condition. Treatment for diabetes can include medication, lifestyle changes, and surgery. The cost of medication can range from $25 to $200 per month. Lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise, can also help to manage the condition and may not require any additional costs. Surgery to treat diabetes is typically very expensive, with prices ranging from $5,000 to $100,000.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.