Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Dallas
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. The good news is that there are many effective treatment options available for hypertension. If you have hypertension, your doctor will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs. There are a variety of medications available to treat hypertension, and your doctor will select the best option for you based on your health history and other factors. In some cases, lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise may be all that is needed to control blood pressure. If you live in the Dallas area and are looking for hypertension treatment, there are many great options available to you. There are several hospitals and clinics in the area that specialize in hypertension treatment, and they can offer a variety of services and resources. You can also find many support groups and educational programs in the Dallas area that can help you manage your condition.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Dallas. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Dallas monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Dallas
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Dallas
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Dallas
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Dallas
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Dallas
- Dr. Brian Schwartz – Dr. Schwartz is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been working in Dallas for more than 25 years. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer patients, and his practice is dedicated to providing the best possible care.
- Dr. Robert Klein – Another top-rated hypertension doctor in Dallas, Dr. Klein is known for his ability to provide exceptional treatment options and care for his patients. He has an extensive background in medicine and has helped many people overcome their high blood pressure problems.
- Dr. Sharon Sievers has been working as a hypertension specialist for over 20 years. She is highly experienced and has developed many innovative methods for managing and treating high blood pressure. Her practice is located in Richardson, Texas, which makes it easy to get access to her services.
- Dr. Andrew Papanikolaou is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has worked with patients for more than two decades. He offers comprehensive care, including treatment for heart disease and other conditions, and his staff is skilled in providing top-notch services.
- Dr. Thomas Steptoe is an expert in treating high blood pressure using lifestyle changes and medications. His clinic is well-equipped to provide personalized care, and he has a wealth of experience working with patients of all ages.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Dallas & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been using MantraCare for my hypertension treatment, and it has helped me a lot. I have tried a few other medications before but they just did not work for me like this one does.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Dallas.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Dallas that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Dallas will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Dallas helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a common medical condition that affects blood pressure. It increases the risk of heart attack, stroke, and other serious health problems. Treatment for hypertension can include medications, lifestyle changes, or a combination of both. In Dallas, treatment for hypertension can cost anywhere from $20 to $250 per month. The amount depends on the severity of hypertension and the provider’s specific treatment plan. Some providers may also require a co-pay.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!