Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Dallas
Weight Loss Program in Dallas
Weight Loss in DallasDallas is a city that offers many opportunities for weight loss. With such a large population, there are numerous places to find healthy food and plenty of places to exercize. The following are some tips for weight loss in Dallas:
- Make sure you are eating a balanced diet. Eating junk food will not help you lose weight. Eat nutritious foods that will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise not only helps you lose weight, but it also improves your mood and reduces the risk of health problems.
- Avoid sugar and processed foods. These foods contain high amounts of sugar and are full of unhealthy chemicals.
- Get adequate sleep every night. Lack of sleep can lead to weight gain and other health problems, so make sure to get enough rest each night.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Dallas?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Dallas.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Dallas
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Dallas.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Dallas available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Dallas.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Dallas
Our nutritionists in Dallas create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Dallas
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Dallas: Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Irving, Garland, Frisco, McKinney, Grand Prairie
10,000+ Happy Customers From Dallas & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I started my weight loss journey by following a healthy diet plan. I felt miserable and hungry all the time. I was always full, but never satisfied. After having participated in MantraCare program, not only did I avoid feeling hunger pangs, but also achieved significant weight loss.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Dallas will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Dallas.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Dallas will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Dallas will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Amber Ross-Larson is a highly respected dietitian with over 15 years of experience. She specializes in weight loss and health promotion, and has authored several books on the topic. Amber is affiliated with several prestigious hospitals in Dallas, and provides services to both private and corporate clients.
- Leslie Beckwith is another experienced dietitian with a wealth of knowledge on nutrition and health issues. She has worked as a clinical teacher at Texas Tech University Health Science Center for over 20 years, providing care to both patients and students alike.
- Nadine Burke Harris is a renowned nutritionist who has worked with celebrities and athletes alike. She is known for her expertise in weight loss and healthful eating, and has written several bestselling books on the topic. Her clinic offers consultations and private sessions, as well as group classes and workshops
- Valerie Curran is another highly respected expert in Dallas dietetics. She operates Currant Nutrition, which provides comprehensive nutritional counseling and support to people of all ages. Her services include individualized dietary plans, meal planning assistance, weight loss counseling, and more.
- Tanya Zuckerbrot, DPT, CDE is a certified diabetes educator and registered dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life. She has worked as a clinical instructor at Texas Tech University School of Medicine and has also served as the lead nutritionist for the Dallas Cowboys football team.
The cost of weight loss programs in Dallas varies depending on the type of program and provider. Generally, short-term programs range from $50 to $300 per month, while long term programs may be more expensive.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.