Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Houston
If you’re looking for hypertension treatment in Houston, there are many options available to you. The first step is to see your doctor and get a diagnosis. Once you know what type of hypertension you have, your doctor can prescribe the best course of treatment. There are many different types of blood pressure medications available, so your doctor will choose the one that’s right for you based on your individual needs. In some cases, lifestyle changes such as losing weight, quitting smoking, and exercising regularly can help to lower blood pressure. If your hypertension is severe, you may need to take medication to get it under control. No matter what type of treatment you need, there are many resources available in Houston to help you manage your condition and live a healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Houston. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Houston monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Houston
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Houston
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Houston
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Houston
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Houston
- Dr. Nader Tawil has more than 20 years of experience treating hypertension patients and has been featured on The Doctor’s television show. His clinic is known for its high-quality care and its focus on personalized treatments.
- Dr. Ronald Hoffman has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and has treated countless patients with hypertension. His clinic is located in Sugar Land, which makes it convenient for many people in the Houston area.
- Dr. David Fleisher is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been practicing in Houston for over 25 years. He is a member of numerous professional organizations and has authored several articles on the topic.
- Dr. James Buell also specializes in hypertension treatment and care and has been working as a physician in Houston since 1990. He is a member of both the American Medical Association and the Texas Medical Association and has written extensively on hypertension-related topics.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Houston & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a huge help to me. Recently, after a routine checkup, I found out that my blood pressure was high. My doctor recommended MantraCare as an excellent solution. It has helped me lower my blood pressure and feel much better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Houston.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Houston that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Houston will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Houston helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The average cost of hypertension treatment in Houston is $2,847. This cost varies depending on the severity of hypertension, the type of medication prescribed, and insurance coverage. Patients with more severe cases may need to take multiple medications and receive more frequent visits to the doctor. Those without insurance may be required to pay out-of-pocket for their treatment.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!