Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Houston
Weight Loss Program in Houston
Houston is a great city to lose weight in. There are many options for healthy, affordable food here. Plus, the weather is always perfect for getting outside and working on your fitness. Here are five things you can do to start losing weight in Houston:
- Start by looking at your diet. Make sure that you are eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins.
- Incorporate some physical activity into your daily routine. Walk or bike to work, take the stairs instead of the elevator, or do some light gardening or housework.
- Get enough sleep. When you’re well-rested, your body will be able to burn more calories.
- Take supplements if necessary. Some people find that supplements like green tea extract or caffeine help them lose weight faster.
- Keep a positive attitude! Losing weight can be tough, but it’s worth it if it means that you look and feel better overall.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Houston?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Houston.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Houston
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Houston.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Houston available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Houston.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Houston
Our nutritionists in Houston create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Houston
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Houston: Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, Waller
10,000+ Happy Customers From Houston & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so glad that I have found MantraCare. I felt so much better and lighter after they helped me lose weight.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Houston will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Houston.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Houston will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Houston will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Kari Dunn is a nationally-recognized dietitian who has been working in Houston for over 20 years. She provides comprehensive care for her patients, focusing on helping them to achieve their health and fitness goals. Her clinic is highly rated by clients, and she has a wealth of experience to offer those seeking guidance on nutrition and weight loss.
- Leslie Bonci is a well-respected dietitian who has worked in the field for more than 20 years. She provides comprehensive care for her patients and focuses on helping them to achieve their long-term health and wellness goals. Her clinic is highly rated by clients, and she has a wealth of experience to offer those seeking guidance on nutrition and weight loss.
- Melissa Heffernan is an experienced dietitian who provides comprehensive care for her patients. She specializes in helping people to lose weight and improve their overall health through nutritionally sound eating habits. Her clinic is highly rated by clients, and she has a wealth of experience to offer those seeking guidance on nutrition and weight loss.
- Dana Goldstein is a nationally-recognized expert on sustainable weight management and has developed programs for the US Air Force, NASA, and major hospitals. She is also the author of The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Aren’t Making Us Fat and What We Can Do About It.
- Karen Ansel is one of the country’s leading experts on low-carbohydrate diets. Her book The Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet provides scientific evidence for why these diets work and how to put them into practice.
The cost of a weight loss program in Houston varies drastically, depending on the specific program and provider. Generally speaking, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to over $1,000 for a weight loss program in Houston.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.