Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Indianapolis
If you have hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be looking for treatment options in Indianapolis. There are many different ways to treat hypertension, and the best option for you will depend on your individual situation. One common treatment option is medication. There are many different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. If you are overweight or obese, weight loss can also help to reduce your blood pressure. Exercise is another important treatment for hypertension. Regular exercise can help to lower your blood pressure and improve your overall health. If you smoke, quitting smoking is also an important part of treating hypertension. If you have hypertension, there are many treatment options available to you in Indianapolis. Work with your doctor to find the best option for you and make lifestyle changes to improve your overall health.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Indianapolis. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Indianapolis monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Indianapolis
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Indianapolis
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Indianapolis
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Indianapolis
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Indianapolis
- Dr. Raghib Ismail is another respected hypertension doctor who has successfully treated thousands of patients over the years. He specializes in treating heart disease and other chronic conditions, as well as hypertension. Dr. Ismail provides a variety of treatments, including medications and lifestyle changes. He also offers procedures such as angioplasty and catheterizations.
- Dr. Burt Freedman is another top doctor who specializes in treating hypertension. He has been practicing for over 25 years and is also certified by the American Board of Hypertension. His practice focuses on providing comprehensive care for his patients, including lifestyle counseling and treatment plans tailored to their specific needs.
- Dr. Donald R. Bednarz is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been providing exceptional care to patients for over 30 years. He is a member of the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology, and his practice is dedicated to providing comprehensive treatment options for his patients.
- Dr. Huda Saba is another highly-rated hypertension doctor in Indianapolis. She has extensive experience treating heart disease and hypertension, and her practice focuses on personalized care for each patient. Dr. Saba is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Indiana Medical Association, and she offers a wide range of services including preventive medicine and lifestyle counseling.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Indianapolis & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I suffer from hypertension and MantraCare has been an essential part of my treatment. I found MantraCare by chance and constant use has helped me lower my blood pressure. I am so grateful for their service.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Indianapolis.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Indianapolis that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Indianapolis will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Indianapolis helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common problem that can lead to heart disease and stroke. Treatment for hypertension includes medication, lifestyle changes, or a combination of both. In Indianapolis, the average cost of treatment for hypertension is $1,471 per year.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!