Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Indianapolis
Weight Loss Program in Indianapolis
If you’re looking to lose weight in Indianapolis, there are a number of options available to you. You can try joining a gym, working out at home, or participating in a fitness program with a personal trainer. Alternatively, you can try some of the following weight loss tips:
- Make sure to eat a balanced diet. Eating a healthy diet is key to losing weight in Indianapolis.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise is another important way to lose weight in Indianapolis. Try working out for 30 minutes every day at least five days per week.
- Use tools like calorie counters and tracking apps to help stay on track. If tracking your caloric intake and expenditure is difficult for you, consider using calorie counters or tracking apps to help keep you on track.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Indianapolis?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Indianapolis.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Indianapolis
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Indianapolis.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Indianapolis available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Indianapolis.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Indianapolis
Our nutritionists in Indianapolis create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Indianapolis
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Indianapolis: Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenwood, Anderson, Westfield, Lawrence, Plainfield, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Franklin, Greenfield, Avon, Shelbyville, Lebanon, Beech Grove, Speedway, Martinsville, Whitestown, Danville, Greencastle, Bargersville
10,000+ Happy Customers From Indianapolis & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I wanted to thank MantraCare and all of their staff for the help that they have given me. I had tried many different diets and weight loss programs with no success, but then I found MantraCare. They really helped me get on track and lose weight.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Indianapolis will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Indianapolis.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Indianapolis will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Indianapolis will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Karen Adkins has worked as a registered dietician for more than 25 years. She is highly skilled in metabolic syndrome and weight management, as well as sports nutrition and injury rehabilitation. Her clinic offers comprehensive services to clients from all walks of life.
- Jennifer Riggs is a nationally-recognized expert on weight loss and nutritional counseling. She has authored several books on the topic, including The New You Diet Revolution: A Simple Plan to Lose Weight and Keep It Off Without Starving Yourself or Counting Calories (St. Martin’s Press).
- Sheila Blair is a certified diabetes educator and a licensed dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with people with diabetes. She specializes in helping people manage their blood sugar levels effectively, as well as promote long-term glycemic control.
- Kathy Smith-McKenzie, RDN, LD is a registered dietitian and nutritionist who has worked at several hospitals and clinics in Indianapolis. She is also the founder of A Slice of Health Nutrition Services LLC., which provides nutrition counseling and weight loss services.
- Stephanie Ziegler, MS, RD is an experienced dietitian who has worked at various medical facilities in the area. Currently, she is a spokesperson for the Indiana Dietetic Association and a member of the American Dietetic Association.
The cost of a weight loss program in Indianapolis can vary depending on the type of program and provider. Generally, the average price for a simple diet plan is around $50-$75 per month. For more comprehensive programs with professional nutritionists, trainers, and facilities, costs can range from $200-$400 per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements