Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Los Angeles
There are many treatment options for hypertension, or high blood pressure, in Los Angeles. Hypertension is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. Some of the most common treatment options for hypertension include lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. medications, such as angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors and beta blockers, may also be prescribed to help lower blood pressure. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Los Angeles. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Los Angeles monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Los Angeles
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Los Angeles
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Los Angeles
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Los Angeles
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Los Angeles
- Dr. Rajesh Khanna is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is highly qualified and has extensive knowledge of the disease. He is also certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has received awards from both the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association for his work on hypertension treatment.
- Dr. Rakesh Jain is another excellent hypertension doctor in Los Angeles. He has been practicing for over 20 years and specializes in treating high blood pressure with lifestyle changes and medication. He has a great deal of experience working with patients and is known for being very patient-friendly.
- Dr. Abraham Morgentaler is an expert on hypertension who has been practicing for over 30 years. He has authored several books on the topic, and his clinic is one of the most highly respected in the city.
- Dr. William Mielke is another top doctor who specializes in treating hypertension. He has an impressive track record, having treated thousands of patients successfully over the years.
- Dr. Leslie Van Houten is a well-known expert on hypertension who regularly lectures throughout North America on the topic. She has developed many successful treatment protocols for her patients, and her clinic enjoys a very positive reputation among those in the know about hypertension treatments.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Los Angeles & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was always on medication for hypertension. Then I came across MantraCare. Now I am off my medication and have a much better quality of life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Los Angeles.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Los Angeles that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Los Angeles will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Los Angeles helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Los Angeles, hypertension treatment can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 per month. The more severe hypertension, the more expensive it will be to treat. Some of the most common medications used to treat hypertension include ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!