Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in New York
There are many different ways to treat hypertension, and the best treatment for you may vary depending on your individual situation. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to find the best treatment plan for you. There are a variety of medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to determine the best medication for your situation. Medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also help to lower blood pressure. Changes that can help include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and limiting alcohol intake. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to find the best treatment plan for you. There are many different options available, and the best plan for you will depend on your individual situation.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in New York. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in New York monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, New York
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, New York
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in New York
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from New York
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in New York
- Dr. Hisham al-Bahra is one of the top Hypertension doctors in New York, and he has a wealth of experience helping people with high blood pressure manage their condition. He is highly experienced in both diagnosing and treating hypertension, and he has a reputation for being able to help patients achieve long-term success with their conditions.
- Dr. Darcy Kapp is another top Hypertension doctor in New York with years of experience helping people with high blood pressure get the treatment they need. He is skilled at managing all types of hypertension, and his track record shows that he is able to help patients achieve lasting success with their conditions.
- Dr. Andrew Feinberg is a highly respected and experienced hypertension specialist who has worked extensively throughout the city. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has years of experience treating patients with the condition. If you’re looking for an experienced and qualified doctor, Dr. Feinberg is a perfect choice.
- Dr. Gopal Kannan is another superb hypertension specialist who has a wealth of experience treating patients from all over New York City. He is also certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and holds an MD from the NYU School of Medicine. If you’re looking for a doctor with expertise in both traditional and modern treatment methods, Dr. Kannan is a great option.
- Dr. Karen Dietz – Dr. Dietz is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been treating patients for more than 20 years. She is an expert in the field and has published numerous papers on the subject. She is based in Manhattan and offers a range of treatments including medication and lifestyle changes.
10,000+ Happy Customers From New York & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so pleased with the way my blood pressure has been coming down since I started MantraCare’s treatment. I feel calmer and more relaxed about my health, because I know that it is under control.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, New York.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in New York that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in New York will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in New York helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a medical condition in which the blood pressure is abnormally high. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that people with hypertension receive treatment to keep their blood pressure down to below 140/90 mmHg. In New York, the average cost of hypertension treatment is $5,000 per year. There are many different types of medications and treatments for hypertension, and the cost will vary depending on which option is chosen. Treatment options include lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise, medications such as beta-blockers or ACE inhibitors, and surgery such as angioplasty or stenting. Some insurance plans may cover part or all of the cost of hypertension treatment, while others may require patients to pay out-of-pocket. If you are diagnosed with hypertension, it is important to speak with your doctor about your options for treatment. There are many affordable and effective ways to manage hypertension and keep your blood pressure under control.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!