Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in New York
Weight Loss Program in New York
If you are looking for weight loss in New York City, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. However, following a few simple tips can help you achieve your desired weight loss goals. Here are some tips to help you lose weight in New York:
- Start by checking your calorie intake. Make sure that you are eating enough calories each day to support your weight loss goals.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise can help you lose weight and improve your overall fitness level. It can also reduce stress levels and improve your mood.
- Limit your intake of junk food and sugary drinks. These types of foods are high in calories and will quickly add pounds to your body.
- Avoid eating late at night. Eating late at night often leads to overeating later in the day.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, New York?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in New York.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, New York
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in New York.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in New York available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in New York.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in New York
Our nutritionists in New York create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in New York
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in New York: New York city, Hempstead town, Brookhaven, Islip, Oyster Bay, Buffalo, North Hempstead, Babylon town, Rochester city, Yonkers, Huntington, Ramapo, Syracuse, Amherst, Smithtown
10,000+ Happy Customers From New York & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have lost a lot of weight and I feel better than ever. The people at MantraCare really helped me get my life back on track after years of yo-yo dieting and being unable to stop drinking sugar. I am so glad I finally took the first step.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in New York will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in New York.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in New York will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in New York will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Betty Martini is a certified diabetes educator and spokesperson who has worked with celebrities like Brooke Shields and Halle Berry. She specializes in helping people with diabetes manage their blood sugar levels and stay healthy overall.
- Mindy Weiss has a background in nutrition that dates back to her time as an undergraduate at Yale University. She is a certified personal trainer and offers comprehensive services including dietary counseling, meal planning, and more.
- Kelly Brodie is a registered dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with clients of all ages and backgrounds. She specializes in helping people lose weight, manage their cholesterol levels, and improve their overall health through proper eating habits.
- Rena Lanza, MS, RD is a nationally recognized registered dietitian who has worked at several prestigious hospitals in Manhattan including Mount Sinai Hospital and Weill Cornell Medical College/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Her credentials include membership in the American Dietetic Assocation and International Dietetic Association and she was recently awarded an honorary doctorate from Fordham University School of Medicine.
- Jill McDevitt-Bennett is an RD and director of clinical services at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center’s Obesity Management Program. She has been published extensively on topics related to obesity treatment and prevention.
The cost of a weight loss program in New York can vary depending on the type of program and the provider. Generally speaking, short-term programs may cost anywhere from $100 to $500 per month or more; while longer-term programs may range from $500 to $2000 or more.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.