Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Phoenix
Hypertension is a common condition that affects millions of Americans. While there are many different medications available to treat hypertension, not all of them are effective for everyone. That’s why it’s important to work with a hypertension specialist in Phoenix who can help you find the right medication for your unique needs. At our Phoenix hypertension clinic, we offer a variety of different treatment options. We will work with you to find the best medication for your blood pressure, taking into account your medical history and any other medications you may be taking. We also offer lifestyle counseling to help you make changes that can improve your blood pressure, such as eating a healthier diet and getting more exercise. If you’re looking for hypertension treatment in Phoenix, please call our office today to schedule an appointment. We’ll be happy to help you find the treatment that’s right for you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Phoenix. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Phoenix monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Phoenix
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Phoenix
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Phoenix
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Phoenix
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Phoenix
- Dr. Sabrina Tannous is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been practicing for more than 20 years. Her practice is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, and she offers a wide range of services including treatment for hypertension, weight loss surgery, and diabetes management. Dr. Tannous is known for her expertise in both primary and secondary hypertension treatments, as well as her dedication to providing her patients with the best possible care.
- Dr. Srinivasan Ramaswamy is another highly experienced hypertension specialist who has worked at several hospitals across Arizona. He currently practices out of Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix, and his practice specializes in treating both primary and secondary hypertension conditions. Dr. Ramaswamy is particularly skilled at managing blood pressure levels with medications and lifestyle modifications, which makes him an excellent choice if you are looking for an outpatient option.
- Dr. Rahul Khanna – Dr. Rahul Khanna is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Phoenix. He has been working at this clinic for many years and is known for his expertise in the field. He is able to treat both high blood pressure and other related conditions such as heart disease and stroke.
- Dr. Harish Shetty – Dr. Harish Shetty is another highly qualified hypertension doctor in Phoenix. He has been working at this clinic for many years and is well-known for his ability to provide quality care to his patients. He is able to treat both high blood pressure and other related conditions such as heart disease and stroke.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Phoenix & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on MantraCare for about a month now, and I can say that it has been a huge help in managing my hypertension. I am feeling much better, and the medication they prescribed me is working really well.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Phoenix.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Phoenix that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Phoenix will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Phoenix helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
If you have hypertension, the cost of treatment can vary depending on your location and insurance. However, in general, treatments for hypertension can range from $40-$200 per visit. If you have Medicare, most clinics will not charge you for treatment. However, if you are not on Medicare, the cost of treatment may be more expensive.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!