Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Phoenix
Weight Loss Program in Phoenix
Phoenix is a great place to lose weight if you’re looking for a healthy and sustainable way to do it. The city has plenty of activity options and healthy food options, making it easy to follow a healthy diet. There are also plenty of ways to stay active without needing to go to the gym. Here are five of the best ways to lose weight in Phoenix:
- Join a fitness class. Fitness classes can be an excellent way to get exercise while also learning new techniques or meeting new people.
- Walk or bike around town. Phoenix is a great city for walking or biking because it’s got plenty of wide sidewalks and moderate terrain.
- Take advantage of the city’s parks and pools. If you don’t have access to a pool, there are plenty of other public places where you can exercise outdoors.
- Take advantage of the city’s fitness centers. There are many fitness centers available in Phoenix that offer equipment, classes, and personal trainers who can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Phoenix?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Phoenix.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Phoenix
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Phoenix.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Phoenix available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Phoenix.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Phoenix
Our nutritionists in Phoenix create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Phoenix
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Phoenix: Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Scottsdale, Peoria, Tempe, Surprise, Goodyear, Buckeye, Avondale, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, El Mirage, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley
10,000+ Happy Customers From Phoenix & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
I was overweight and I wanted to change my life. Mantra Care helped me find an eating plan that worked for me and they helped me to start exercising. They were kind and patient with me throughout the process.Mantra Care is a weight management company with a track record of success in helping people lose weight and keep it off over the long term.
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Phoenix will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Phoenix.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Phoenix will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Phoenix will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Mara Gambineri is a nationally-recognized expert on ancestral health and has been working as a registered dietitian since 2004. She specializes in obesity and chronic disease prevention, as well as sports nutrition and weight loss. Her clients include athletes from all levels of sport, as well as people who just want to improve their overall health. Mara’s clinic is located in Phoenix’s Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood.
- Christy Roman is a registered dietitian with more than 15 years of experience helping people lose weight and keep it off. Christy specializes in programs that focus on sustainable calorie reduction, including personalized meal planning and daily tracking tools. She also provides support for people with food allergies, intolerances, and other dietary restrictions. Christy’s clinic is located in central Phoenix near the University of Arizona campus.
- Dr. Rachel Levy is a registered dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with clients across the Phoenix area. She specializes in weight loss, diabetes management, and cardiovascular health. Her approach is evidence-based and personalized, ensuring that her patients achieve their goals.
- Janine Lawlor, RD, CDE is a nationally certified dietitian and owner of J&L Nutrition & Wellness, which provides comprehensive nutrition counseling and services to clients throughout the Phoenix area. She has experience working with a variety of clients, including those with diabetes, weight management issues, and food allergies.
- Kelly Brogan is a registered dietitian and owner of Keepsake Nutrition & Wellness, which provides individualized nutritional counseling to patients throughout the Phoenix area. She specializes in helping people lose weight and get their diets on track for long-term stability.
The cost of a weight loss program in Phoenix will depend on the type of program you choose and the services offered. Prices for these programs can range anywhere from $50-$200+ per month, depending on your individual needs.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.