Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in San Francisco
There are many options for treating hypertension in San Francisco. The first line of treatment is typically lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise. If these changes do not lower blood pressure to a safe level, medication may be needed. There are many different types of blood pressure medications, and the best type for each person depends on several factors. Some common blood pressure medications include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If lifestyle changes and medication does not lower blood pressure enough, additional treatments may be needed. These can include surgery to correct any underlying conditions that may be causing hypertension, or procedures to open blocked arteries. Hypertension can be a dangerous condition, but it can be controlled with lifestyle changes and medication. If you have hypertension, work with your doctor to create a treatment plan that is right for you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in San Francisco. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in San Francisco monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, San Francisco
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, San Francisco
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in San Francisco
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from San Francisco
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in San Francisco
- Drs. William Cefalu and Stephen Holman are both highly respected members of the medical community. They founded San Francisco Endocrinology, which offers comprehensive care for patients with high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems, and other hormone-related conditions. They have authored numerous journal articles and book chapters on hypertension treatment and prevention.
- Dr. Barzilai-Blumenfeld is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been working in the city for over 25 years. He specializes in treating high blood pressure with medications and surgery, as well as helping patients maintain their health with lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Kunal Chhabra. He is a specialist in both primary and secondary hypertension care, as well as heart disease treatment and prevention. He has years of experience helping patients manage their blood pressure and live healthier lives.
- Dr. Sumeet Gulati. He is a board-certified physician whose focus lies in managing the condition with medication and lifestyle changes. His goal is to help his patients achieve better health overall, not just lower blood pressure levels.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Francisco & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“My blood pressure is back to normal thanks to Mantra Care’s hypertension therapy. I was really worried that I would need medication, but this is a treatment that works. My doctor told me about it and I am glad she did.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, San Francisco.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in San Francisco that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in San Francisco will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in San Francisco helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a chronic disease that affects blood pressure. It is a major risk factor for heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. Treatment for hypertension typically includes lifestyle changes and medication. In San Francisco, treatment for hypertension can cost anywhere from $5000 to $10000 per year.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!