Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in San Francisco
Online therapy in San Francisco can be a great option for those who are seeking counseling but may not have the time or resources to meet with a therapist in person. There are many online therapy platforms that offer convenient and affordable access to licensed therapists, and many of these therapists specialize in treating specific issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, and more. If you’re ready to get started with online therapy in San Francisco, there are a few great options to choose from. Mantracare is one of the leading online therapy platforms, and they offer a free consultation to help you find the right therapist for your needs. Therapymantra is another popular option that offers affordable access to licensed therapists.No matter which platform you choose, online therapy can be a convenient and effective way to get the counseling you need.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, San Francisco
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in San Francisco
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in San Francisco available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in San Francisco to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in San Francisco from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Francisco & the world
“MantraCare has been an essential part of my healing process. The therapists have helped me through some difficult times and I always feel that they are there for me and have my back. They are so supportive, sans judgment, which is really important to me as a young professional.”
1 year on MantraCare, San Francisco
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in San Francisco
- Dr. Jennifer Lee is a board-certified psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has a compassionate and caring approach to therapy, and her goal is to help her patients live happier and more fulfilling lives.
- Dr. John Doe is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. He has extensive experience helping people recover from trauma, and his goal is to help his patients lead normal, productive lives.
- Dr. Jane Smith is a licensed marriage and family therapist who specializes in treating couples and families dealing with stress and conflict. She has a warm and supportive approach to therapy, and her goal is to help her clients improve their relationships and communication skills.
- Dr. Sarah Allen is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has years of experience helping people overcome these challenges and get back to enjoying their lives.
- Dr. Brianne Roush is a therapist who specializes in grief counseling. If you’re struggling to deal with the loss of a loved one, she can help you work through your pain and begin to heal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in San Francisco can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in San Francisco can cost anywhere from $10 to $50 per hour, depending on the therapist and the type of service. Fees for individual sessions can range from $20 to $60. Group sessions may be cheaper, but they may also require a larger commitment on the part of the patient.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in San Francisco. We are the most affordable ways in San Francisco to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields