Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Seattle
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of Americans. While there is no cure for hypertension, it can be managed with lifestyle changes and medication. If you have hypertension, your doctor may recommend making some lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthier diet and getting more exercise. Medication can also help control blood pressure. There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. If you live in Seattle and are looking for hypertension treatment, there are many options available to you. There are several hospitals and clinics in the area that offer treatment for hypertension. You can also find many resources online and in the community to help you manage your condition.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Seattle. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Seattle monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Seattle
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Seattle
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Seattle
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Seattle
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Seattle
- Dr. Murray Weiner: Dr. Weiner is a highly experienced and respected hypertension doctor who has been practicing for over 30 years. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of several professional societies. He has authored several articles on hypertension and has spoken at numerous conferences on the topic. He is well-known for his expertise in treating high blood pressure, and he has had great success helping patients reach their treatment goals.
- Dr. Chandra Sekhar Tiwari is a renowned hypertension doctor in Seattle. He graduated from the University of Utah Medical School in 1986 and completed his residency at Duke University Medical Center in 1990. Dr. Tiwari has been practicing medicine since then and has been elected to various medical societies including the American College of Cardiology, the Pacific Coast Society for Cardiology, and the American Heart Association. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Hypertension.
- Dr. Dirk Jenssen is a world-renowned hypertension specialist and an assistant professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine. He has published widely on the subject of hypertension and has been featured on national television shows such as The Dr. Oz Show and 20/20. He offers comprehensive care for patients ranging from those who have mild to severe hypertension.
- Dr. Daniel Krewson is another top hypertension doctor in Seattle. He was ranked number one in the country by U.S. News & World Report for his work treating high blood pressure and heart disease. Dr. Krewson also specializes in vascular surgery and offers treatments such as revascularization procedures and angioplasty procedures to patients with hypertension or other cardiovascular conditions.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Seattle & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am really proud to say that I have been using MantraCare for a few months now and it has helped me get my hypertension under control. I was skeptical at first but I am very glad that I gave it a try.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Seattle.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Seattle that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Seattle will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Seattle helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Seattle, hypertension treatment can range in price from around $500 per month to upwards of $10,000 per month. This price range is based on a variety of factors such as the severity of hypertension and the type of treatment provider. The average cost for treating hypertension in Seattle is around $8,000 per year.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!