Book online consultation with top dietitians in Australia
Nutrition Counseling in Australia
Nutrition counseling in Australia is a growing field, with many people seeking help to improve their diets and manage their weight. There are many different types of nutrition counselors, each with their own expertise and approach.
One common type of nutrition counselor is the weight loss counselor. They work with people who are trying to lose weight, and help them to make changes to their diet and lifestyle that will help them achieve their goal. They may provide guidance on how to set realistic goals, track progress, and make adjustments when needed.
There are also Nutritionists who specialise in other areas of nutrition, such as prenatal care, breastfeeding, food intolerances, or veganism. Regardless of the type of nutrition counselor you see, they all have one goal: to help you live a healthier life.
How can our Dietitian in Australia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Australia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Australia
Our nutritionists in Australia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Australia
- Dr Joanna McMillan is a leader in the Nutrition field and one of the top Nutritionists in Australia. She is an experienced Nutrition Scientist and Nutrition counseling expert with over 20 years experience across broadcast media, print publications, health policy, medical education and corporate health. She is committed to helping her clients improve their Nutrition and overall wellbeing.
- Dr Joanna Makris is a Nutrition and Wellness Educator who has worked in the Nutrition field since 2004. She has a wealth of experience and knowledge in Nutrition counseling and provides nutrition advice for both individuals and corporate clients.
- Anita Bean is a Nutritionist based in Sydney, Australia and is one of the top Nutritionists in the country. She holds a degree in Nutrition Science and has worked extensively as a Nutrition consultant for numerous national health organizations. She specializes in Nutrition counseling and provides tailored Nutrition advice to her clients.
- Prof Clare Collins is the Nutritionist in Australia who has been providing Nutrition advice for over 25 years. She has worked as a Nutrition consultant for many health organizations and universities, and is passionate about educating people on Nutrition. Prof Collins provides Nutrition counseling to both individuals and groups, helping them achieve their Nutrition goals.
- Dr John Nash is a Nutritionist based in Melbourne, Australia. He has worked as a Nutrition consultant for numerous health organizations and universities, and holds a degree in Nutrition Science. He specializes in Nutrition counseling and provides tailored Nutrition advice to his clients.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Australia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Australia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Australia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Australia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Australia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently completed a Nutrition Counseling service with MantraCare and I could not be more pleased with the results. With their help, I was able to develop a balanced nutrition plan that fit my lifestyle and dietary needs. They provided me with detailed information about proper nutrition, as well as helpful advice on how to make better food choices. They also gave me tips for staying motivated and developing healthier habits. The counselors at MantraCare were always available to answer my questions and provide support throughout the process. They made sure that I was comfortable with the changes I was making, which made it easier for me to stick to my plan. With their help, I have seen significant improvements in my energy levels, mood, and overall wellbeing. I highly recommend MantraCare’s Nutrition Counseling service to anyone looking to make lasting changes in their diet and lifestyle. The professionals at MantraCare are knowledgeable and supportive, providing you with the information and guidance needed to reach your nutritional goals. Thank you for helping me achieve my health and wellness objectives. Highly recommend! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Australia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Australia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Australia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Australia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Australia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Australia can be quite expensive, depending on the location and services offered. Fees for one-on-one counseling can range from $50 to $200 per hour, while group sessions can cost upwards of $150 per person. Many clinics also offer complementary services such as meal planning and weight loss programs.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!