Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Azerbaijan
Diabetes Treatment in Azerbaijan
In Azerbaijan, diabetes treatment is an important health concern. Diabetes is a chronic lifelong condition caused by high levels of sugar in the blood, which can lead to long-term health complications such as heart disease, blindness and amputation if left unchecked. Diabetes is most commonly treated with lifestyle modifications, including healthy eating habits and regular physical activity, as well as medications, such as insulin or other oral medications. Diabetes is also managed with regular health check-ups to monitor blood sugar levels and identify complications at an early stage.
In Azerbaijan, the Ministry of Health has taken a number of steps to improve diabetes care, including providing access to treatment through state-funded medical centers and clinics. Furthermore, the government has also implemented a number of preventive measures, such as health education programs and public awareness campaigns, to reduce the impact of diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Azerbaijan monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Azerbaijan
- Dr. Zaur Hasanli is a board-certified doctor who specializes in treating type 2 diabetes and prediabetes. He has been practicing medicine for more than 25 years and has worked with patients from all over Azerbaijan.
- Dr. Huseyn Hajiyev is an endocrinologist who specializes in treating type 2 diabetes, prediabetes, gestational diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and other conditions related to the endocrine system. He performs hundreds of surgeries annually on people with Diabetes Mellitus type 1 and type 2 disorders.
- Dr. Nariman Narimanov is an excellent diabetes doctor who has been practicing for over 30 years. He has experience working with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients, and is well-versed in the latest treatments and medications for diabetes. He is a member of several professional associations, and his office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to help treat diabetic patients.
- Dr. Fakhraddin Huseynzade is another excellent diabetes doctor who has many years of experience working with patients suffering from the disease. He specializes in treating type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as other chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, and obesity. Dr. Huseynzade’s office features state-of-the-art equipment that allows him to provide his patients with the best possible care.
- Dr. Ramin Hajiyev has extensive experience helping patients manage their condition effectively. He specializes in treating type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as other types of chronic diseases such as high cholesterol levels and obesity. Dr. Hajiyev’s office features state-of-the-art technology that allow him to monitor his patients’ health closely throughout treatment.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Azerbaijan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so thankful to MantraCare and their team of professionals for the positive effect they have had on my life. After suffering from diabetes since childhood, I was losing all hope that I could ever lead a normal life until I heard about MantraCare in Azerbaijan. Not only did they provide me with the best medical care and treatment possible, but they also provided me with the support and guidance I needed to make lifestyle changes that would help me manage my diabetes. The team at MantraCare took the time to understand my individual needs and tailored a treatment plan that worked best for me. After several months of following their plan, I saw an enormous improvement in my overall health and well-being. I am now able to lead a normal life, thanks to MantraCare, and for that I cannot thank them enough. To anyone who is struggling with diabetes or any other health issue, I highly recommend MantraCare in Azerbaijan“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Azerbaijan work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Azerbaijan.
Assuming you are referring to the cost of diabetes treatment in Azerbaijan for one person, the average cost of diabetes treatment in Azerbaijan is $500-$1,000 per month. This includes the cost of medication, supplies, and doctor’s visits. The cost of treatment can vary depending on the severity of the condition and the type of medication required.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors