Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Azerbaijan
PCOS Treatment in Azerbaijan
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to treating PCOS, as the condition can vary significantly from woman to woman. However, many treatments are available that can help improve fertility and manage symptoms.
Some of the most common treatments for PCOS include lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise, medication therapy, and surgery. Lifestyle changes are often the most effective way to treat PCOS and can have a significant impact on overall health.
Medications are often necessary to help regulate the cycle and improve fertility in women with PCOS. Options include birth control pills, injectable contraceptives, and progestin therapies such as medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA) or norgestimate.
If lifestyle changes do not work or if medication therapy isn’t effective, some women may seek treatment for PCOS through surgery. Surgery may be necessary if there is evidence of ovarian cysts or if other measures such as diet and exercise haven’t been successful in managing symptoms.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Azerbaijan helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Azerbaijan who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Azerbaijan to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Azerbaijan can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Azerbaijan will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Azerbaijan?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Azerbaijan
- Dr. Nadir Guliyev has extensive experience treating women with PCOS and offers a comprehensive range of treatments including diet and exercise recommendations, hormone therapy, and surgery. He has been recognized as one of the country’s leading experts on the condition and his clinic is well known for its high quality care.
- Dr Ibrahim Hajiyev is a specialist in fertility treatments who also has experience treating PCOS patients, Dr Hajiyev offers a variety of treatments including hormone therapy, fertility assistance programs, and IVF procedures.
- Dr. Fatima Aliyeva is a well-known expert in treating PCOS, and has worked with many patients over the years to help them get relief from their symptoms. She is also a member of several professional organizations, such as the American Association for Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (AACEM), which means that she is highly qualified and experienced in her field.
- Dr. Arzu Imanova is another excellent PCOS doctor who has a lot of experience working with this condition. She has written several articles on PCOS, which gives her a level of expertise not many other doctors have. Additionally, she is also an associate member of the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), meaning she has extensive knowledge in reproductive medicine and fertility treatments.
- Dr. Yusuf Hajiyev is a highly respected PCOS doctor, Dr. Hajiyev has a clinic in Ganja and also provides out-of-town services. His patients say that he is very thorough in his examinations and treatments, and they have had great success under his care.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Azerbaijan.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Azerbaijan who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Azerbaijan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been struggling with PCOS for years and it was really taking a toll on my mental health. I had tried various treatments but nothing seemed to work until I found MantraCare in Azerbaijan. The care and attention they gave me were so remarkable that the results were visible almost immediately. The team of experts guided me through every step of the way, taking into account my individual needs and preferences. They made sure I was comfortable and confident in the treatments they prescribed for me. With their help, I was able to manage my PCOS symptoms better than ever before. I can’t thank them enough for all that they have done for me! If you are looking for a reliable and effective PCOS treatment then I highly recommend MantraCare in Azerbaijan. They will make sure you get the best possible care and results! Thank you, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Azerbaijan
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Azerbaijan are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Azerbaijan work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Azerbaijan who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Azerbaijan. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
The cost of treatment for PCOS in Azerbaijan ranges from $1,000 to $5,000 per month.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.
FREE PCOS Assessment