Book online consultation with top dietitians in Bangladesh
Nutrition Counseling in Bangladesh
Nutrition counseling in Bangladesh is a relatively new field, and there is still much to be learned about it. Most nutrition counselors are typically employed by the government or nongovernmental organizations (NGOs). They provide education and support to people in order to improve their diet and increase their intake of healthful foods.
One of the most important aspects of nutrition counseling is helping people understand the relationship between food and health. Nutrition counselors may also help people identify specific dietary concerns or problems, such as inadequate intake of vitamins and minerals, overeating, or an unbalanced diet. Counselors may also offer advice on how to make changes to an individual’s diet in order to improve overall health.
In addition to providing advice on diet, nutrition counselors may also provide information on physical activity and healthy weight management. They may also provide guidance on breastfeeding, prenatal care, and contraception.
How can our Dietitian in Bangladesh help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Bangladesh for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Bangladesh
Our nutritionists in Bangladesh create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Bangladesh
- Nutritionist Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed: Nutritionist Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed is a leading nutrition expert in Bangladesh who has been working since 2011 to promote healthy eating and lifestyle habits in the country through his unique Nutrition Counseling program. He is renowned for providing evidence-based advice on dietary issues, including weight management, food allergies and intolerances, nutrition requirements for athletes, diabetes management and more.
- Nutritionist Dr. Maniruzzaman Chowdhury: Nutritionist Dr. Maniruzzaman Chowdhury is another respected figure in the Bangladesh Nutrition industry with a wealth of experience in Nutrition Counseling. He has been providing expert advice on weight management, diabetes management, and nutrition for athletes since 2006.
- Nutritionist Dr. Mosharraf Hossain: Nutritionist Dr. Mosharraf Hossain is a highly sought-after Nutrition Counselor in Bangladesh who has dedicated his life to promoting healthy eating habits in the country. He specializes in weight loss, diabetes management, sports nutrition and more.
- Nutritionist Dr. Tanvir Islam: Nutritionist Dr. Tanvir Islam is a leading Nutrition Counselor in Bangladesh who has been helping people eat better and be healthier since 2002. He specializes in weight management, diabetes management, fitness nutrition and more.
- Nutritionist Dr. Nafisa Akhter: Nutritionist Dr. Nafisa Akhter is another highly respected Nutrition Counselor in Bangladesh who has been working since 2014 to promote healthy eating habits among the people of the country. She specializes in weight management, diabetes management, fitness nutrition and more.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Bangladesh
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Bangladesh.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Bangladesh available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Bangladesh. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bangladesh & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare for nutrition counseling in Bangladesh. The team at MantraCare was truly a delight to work with! They were incredibly knowledgeable, professional and patient as they answered all my questions about nutrition and tailored the advice to my specific needs. Their approach was holistic and based on evidence-based research, which made me feel confident about their advice and reassured that I was making the best decisions for my health. They also provided me with recipes and resources to help me stay on track with my nutrition goals. I am absolutely thrilled with the results of working with MantraCare and its team of experts! Highly recommend them for anyone looking for nutrition counseling in Bangladesh. Thank you!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Bangladesh will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Bangladesh will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Bangladesh via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Bangladesh or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Bangladesh would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
At present, Nutrition Counseling in Bangladesh costs anywhere from Tk. 5000 to Tk. 25,000 for a 1-hour session. However, prices can vary depending on the location, duration of the counseling session, and the qualifications of the counselor. In general, Nutrition Counseling is one of the most affordable and accessible forms of mental health care in Bangladesh.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!