Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Bangladesh
Hypertension is one of the most common chronic diseases in Bangladesh, affecting nearly one-third of the adult population. While the prevalence of hypertension is increasing, awareness and treatment remain low. There are a number of factors that contribute to the high prevalence of hypertension in Bangladesh. These include a poor diet, lack of physical activity, and tobacco use. In addition, the country has a high rate of diabetes, which is another risk factor for hypertension. The good news is that hypertension is a treatable condition. A healthy lifestyle – including a balanced diet, regular exercise, and avoiding tobacco – can help to lower blood pressure. In addition, there are a number of medications available to treat hypertension. If you have hypertension, it’s important to work with your healthcare team to develop a treatment plan that’s right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of complications from hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Bangladesh. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Bangladesh monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Bangladesh
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Bangladesh
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Bangladesh: Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi, Gazipur, Sylhet, Mymensingh, Barisal, Rangpur, Comilla, Narayanganj, Bogra, Kushtia, Jessore, Cox’s Bazar, Manikganj, Brahmanbaria, Dinajpur, Nawabganj, Tangail
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Bangladesh
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Bangladesh
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Bangladesh
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Bangladesh
- Dr. Aftab Ahmed – Dr. Ahmed is a world-renowned expert on hypertension and has published extensively on the topic. He has clinics throughout Bangladesh, and his patients appreciate his professionalism and expertise.
- Dr. Nazmul Hossain – Dr. Hossain is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Bangladesh. He runs several clinics across the country, and his patients have consistently praised him for his diagnostic skills and treatment plans.
- Dr. Tariqul Islam – Dr. Islam is a well-known internist who specializes in treating hypertension cases. He runs several clinics throughout the country, and many patients have testified to his skillful treatment methods.
- Dr. Md. Moniruzzaman Khan – Dr. Khan is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been working in the country for many years. He has a wealth of experience dealing with the condition, and his clinic is well-equipped to provide comprehensive care for those affected by hypertension.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bangladesh & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve been on MantraCare for about a month now, and I can say that my blood pressure has gone down noticeably. My doctor was really surprised to see the results because they never expected such a fast response.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Bangladesh.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Bangladesh that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Bangladesh will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Bangladesh helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no standard cost for hypertension treatment in Bangladesh, as the price ranges depend on the clinic and treatment options selected. However, a basic course of medication and supervision might cost around BDT 2,000 (USD 40) per month. More complex or specialist treatments might be more expensive, with a minimum fee of around BDT 10,000 (USD 160) per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!