Book online consultation with top dietitians in Benin
Nutrition Counseling in Benin
There is a lack of awareness about nutrition counseling in Benin, partly because it is not taught in schools. Most people learn about nutrition through word-of-mouth or from health professionals. The World Health Organization (WHO) has identified malnutrition as one of the world’s most pressing health problems. More than 1 billion people are living with insufficient levels of nutrients, leading to diseases such as stunted growth and weak immunity.
Malnutrition is also linked to poverty, low education levels, and inadequate access to food. Nutrition counseling can help people improve their eating habits and increase their intake of key nutrients. It can also help them identify any underlying problems that are affecting their health. There are a number of ways that nutrition counselors can provide assistance to clients.
They can work with clients one-on-one or in group settings. They may provide educational materials or lead workshops on different nutrition topics. In Benin, there is a need for more trained nutrition counselors who can provide crucial services to the population. Training programs that focus on providing nutritional counseling in a community setting are needed so that people can learn how to use these services effectively.
How can our Dietitian in Benin help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Benin for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Benin
Our nutritionists in Benin create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Benin
- Dr. Isidore Yayi: Dr. Yayi is a certified nutritionist and dietician in Benin with over 25 years of experience in the field. He has worked on various projects related to food security, prevention of malnutrition, health promotion and disease prevention. He is also an advocate for proper nutrition education as well as healthy diets.
- Dr. Esther Abdoulaye: Dr. Abdoulaye is a nutritionist and dietician with over 15 years of experience in Benin. She specializes in weight loss, healthy eating habits, food intolerances, sports nutrition, lifestyle modification and more. She is also experienced in public speaking and advocating for better nutrition and health in Benin.
- Dr. N’Gankeu Agbobli: Dr. Agbobli is a certified nutritionist and dietician with over 15 years of experience in the field in Benin. He is also experienced in counseling and has worked on many projects related to food security, prevention of malnutrition and health promotion. He is also an advocate for proper nutrition education as well as healthy diets.
- Dr. Alida Ouedraogo: Dr. Ouedraogo is a board certified nutritionist and dietician in Benin with over 10 years of experience in the field. She has worked on numerous projects related to health promotion, disease prevention, food security, and nutrition education. Dr. Ouedraogo is well-known for her research and expertise in the area of sports nutrition.
- Dr. Aminatou Moudeine: Dr. Moudeine is a board certified nutritionist and dietician with over 10 years of experience in Benin. She specializes in weight management, food allergies, sports nutrition, lifestyle modification and more. She is also experienced in public speaking and advocating for better nutrition and health in Benin.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Benin
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Benin.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Benin available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Benin. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Benin & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently completed nutrition counseling with MantraCare in Benin City and it was an incredibly positive experience. The team at MantraCare were knowledgeable, friendly and professional throughout the entire process. They provided me with excellent guidance on how to develop healthy eating habits for my lifestyle and gave me resources to help me stay motivated. I am now following a meal plan that fits my needs and I can already see the results of their nutrition advice. I would highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking to improve their eating habits. The team is caring, experienced, and dedicated to providing quality care. Thanks to them, I have improved not only my physical health but also my overall wellbeing. I am truly grateful for their help and support.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Benin will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Benin will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Benin via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Benin or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Benin would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Benin costs anywhere from $50 to $150 per session, depending on the therapist’s experience and qualifications. Most counselors work in clinics or hospitals, but some are also employed by private businesses or government organizations.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!