Book online consultation with top dietitians in Botswana
Nutrition Counseling in Botswana
Nutrition counseling in Botswana is a relatively new field. There is a shortage of qualified professionals, and people are often reluctant to seek out professional help because they believe that it is unnecessary or that it will not be effective. However, nutrition counseling can play an important role in helping people to improve their diets and manage their weight.
One of the main goals of nutrition counseling is to help people identify and correct any unhealthy habits. This includes things like eating too much junk food, eating too little fruit and vegetables, eating too much sugar, and drinking too much alcohol. Counselors may also suggest specific changes to diet, such as increasing fruit and vegetable consumption, reducing sugar intake, or increasing exercise.
Counselors also aim to help people deal with the physical consequences of their diet choices. These can include obesity, type II diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic conditions. Counselors may suggest ways to reduce the risk of these health problems by changing how you eat or exercising more.
How can our Dietitian in Botswana help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Botswana for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Botswana
Our nutritionists in Botswana create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Botswana
- Dr. Stephen Dintwe – Dr. Stephen Dintwe is a Nutritionist based in Gaborone, Botswana and has more than 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition-related Consultancy Services. He holds an MBChB degree from the University of Free State in South Africa, as well as a Nutrition and Dietetics Diploma from Wits University. Dr. Dintwe specializes in dietary assessment and evaluation, nutrition education, and general counseling regarding healthy eating habits.
- Dr. Lucky Phiri – Dr. Lucky Phiri is a Nutritionist based in Gaborone, Botswana with more than 15 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition-related Consultancy Services. He holds an MBChB degree from the University of Botswana, as well as a Nutrition and Dietetics Diploma from Wits University. Dr. Phiri specializes in developing nutrition plans for individual needs, conducting nutritional assessments, creating health promotion materials and seminars, and providing general advice on healthy eating habits.
- Dr. Kgosi Mpho – Dr. Kgosi Mpho is a Nutritionist based in Gaborone, Botswana with more than 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition-related Consultancy Services. He holds an MBChB degree from the University of Witwatersrand in South Africa, as well as a Nutrition and Dietetics Diploma from Wits University. Dr. Mpho specializes in prevention of chronic disease through nutrition, providing individualized meal plans and nutrition advice to individuals, as well as conducting workshops on healthy eating habits.
- Dr. Naledi Mpone – Dr. Naledi Mpone is Nutritionist based in Gaborone, Botswana with more than 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition-related Consultancy Services. She holds an MBChB degree from the University of Free State in South Africa, as well as a Nutrition and Dietetics Diploma from Wits University. Dr. Mpone specializes in developing healthy meal plans, providing nutritional advice and counseling on healthy eating habits. She also provides guidance to help individuals make positive dietary changes.
- Dr. Themba Tshwane – Dr. Themba Tshwane is Nutritionist based in Gaborone, Botswana with more than 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition-related Consultancy Services. He holds an MBChB degree from the University of Free State in South Africa, as well as a Nutrition and Dietetics Diploma from Wits University. Dr. Tshwane specializes in providing nutritional advice for pediatric and adult clients, conducting nutrition workshops, and developing nutrition education materials. He is also experienced in creating individualized meal plans.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Botswana
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Botswana.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Botswana available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Botswana. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Botswana & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently visited MantraCare in Botswana for nutrition counseling. I was a little hesitant to try out nutrition counseling but was pleasantly surprised with the results! From my initial consultation, the counselor asked me about my diet and lifestyle habits and then tailored an individualized plan to suit my needs. She also provided me with practical advice on how I could improve my diet and alter my lifestyle habits in order to meet my nutritional goals. I highly recommend using MantraCare for nutrition counseling. The counselors are knowledgeable and friendly, and their individualized plans make it easy to reach your nutritional goals. Plus, the follow-up emails are a great way to stay on track. Thanks MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Botswana will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Botswana will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Botswana via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Botswana or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Botswana would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Botswana can be expensive, depending on the level of service required. A basic consultation will cost between $50 and $150, while more comprehensive sessions may cost upwards of $250.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!