Book online consultation with top dietitians in Cameroon
Nutrition Counseling in Cameroon
Nutrition counseling in Cameroon is a growing field, as the country continues to experience an alarming increase in obesity and chronic diseases. There is a lack of knowledge about good nutrition among the population, and many people do not have access to quality food.
There are several organizations that offer nutrition counseling in Cameroon. These organizations work with local governments and rural communities to provide education and guidance on how to improve their diets. Nutritionists typically provide individualized counseling and dietary recommendations.
Community-based interventions are often more effective than government-led programs in improving dietary intake and health outcomes. Nutritional counseling can play an important role in community-based interventions by providing individuals with education, tools, and support to make healthy choices.
How can our Dietitian in Cameroon help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Cameroon for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Cameroon
Our nutritionists in Cameroon create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Cameroon
- Juliette Assah: Nutrition Counseling, Health & Nutrition Education. Juliette Assah is a Cameroonian nutritionist who has over 14 years of experience in Nutrition and Dietetics, health promotion and Nutrition Education. She holds a Bachelor degree in Nutrition Science from the University of Buea and is certified by the American Nutrition Association as Nutrition Counselor.
- William Zouga: Clinical Nutrition, Nutrition Therapy. William Zouga is a Cameroonian nutritionist who has been practicing Nutrition since 2005. He holds a Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Dschang, specializing in clinical Nutrition and Nutrition therapy for diabetes, hypertension and obesity.
- Nkenge Ngambi: Nutrition-based Counseling, Nutrition Program Management. Nkenge Ngambi is a Nutritionist with more than 12 years of experience in Nutrition counseling, Nutrition program management and Nutrition education. She holds a Master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Yaounde, and is a Certified Nutritionist by the American Nutrition Association.
- Joseph Banzang: Nutrition Therapy, Nutrition Education. Joseph Banzang is a Nutritionist with over 10 years of experience in Nutrition therapy and Nutrition education. He holds an MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Buea and has been certified by the American Nutrition Association as Nutrition Counselor.
- Alice Nkou: Nutrition Education, Nutrition Program Design. Alice Nkou is a Nutritionist with over 10 years of experience in Nutrition education and program design. She holds a Bachelor degree in Nutrition Science from the University of Douala and has been certified by the American Nutrition Association as Nutrition Counselor.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Cameroon
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Cameroon.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Cameroon available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Cameroon. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Cameroon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was suffering from severe weight and health issues due to an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. A friend recommended MantraCare’s Nutrition Counseling service in Cameroon, and I decided to give it a try. After consulting the nutritionist at MantraCare, I was given a comprehensive diet plan tailored specifically for my needs. She guided me step-by-step through the process of changing my eating habits and exercising regularly. Within just a few months, I was able to lose weight and improve my overall health significantly. MantraCare’s expert advice has been invaluable in helping me reach my fitness goals, and I am eternally grateful for their assistance. Thank you so much! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Cameroon will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Cameroon will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Cameroon via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Cameroon or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Cameroon would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Costs for a basic nutrition counseling session can range from $50 to $100USD. An hour-long consultation with a registered dietitian in an urban area may cost $200USD or more. Weight loss interventions may be an additional cost, averaging around $40USD per month.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!