Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Cameroon
Diabetes Treatment in Cameroon
In Cameroon, Diabetes Treatment is an ongoing challenge due to limited resources and access to advanced medical treatments. The country has seen a rise in the number of diabetes-related hospitalizations in recent years, with many patients not receiving proper care due to an inadequate public health system. In addition, there is a lack of effective preventive strategies for managing diabetes in Cameroon.
In order to effectively treat Diabetes in Cameroon, there must be an increased focus on prevention and detection. This includes awareness campaigns for early diagnosis, access to medication and improved health infrastructure.
In addition, it is important to ensure that Diabetes Treatment in Cameroon is sustainable over the long-term, with a focus on patient education, effective follow up care and improved access to diabetes services. This will help to reduce the burden of Diabetes in Cameroon and allow patients to lead healthier lives.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Cameroon monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Cameroon
- Dr. Mamadou Nicolas is a leading expert on diabetes and obesity treatment. He has been working as a doctor for over 20 years and is known for his passion and dedication to his work.
- Dr. Salaheddine Khelifa is another highly respected doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and other chronic diseases. He has been practicing medicine for more than 25 years and has helped countless people live healthier lives by providing treatments and advice that have improved their quality of life immensely.
- Dr. Albert Adom is an experienced physician with a strong knowledge of diabetes treatment methods and procedures. He has worked as a doctor for more than 20 years, during which time he has helped many people achieve better health outcomes by providing expert advice and guidance on how to manage their condition effectively.
- Dr. Emmanuel Ndong is a well-known diabetes doctor who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and he has written several books on diabetes care. Dr. Ndong is based in Douala, which makes him well-positioned to provide comprehensive care to patients in this region.
- Dr. Simon Paluku is another highly respected diabetic doctor who has extensive experience treating patients from all over Cameroon. He has been working as a physician for more than 25 years, and his practice focuses on providing quality care for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Dr. Paluku specializes in using new technology to improve patient care, and he regularly publishes research findings in peer-reviewed journals.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Cameroon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“The diabetes treatment at MantraCare in Cameroon has made a tremendous difference in my life. After suffering from the disease for many years and trying different drugs, I was finally able to find relief through their specialized care. During my visits, I always felt welcomed and well-cared for by their knowledgeable and friendly staff. The treatments they provided have been incredibly effective, and I have seen amazing results from their diabetes care. My blood sugar levels have become much more manageable since receiving treatment from them. I am very thankful for the impact that MantraCare has had on my life and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality diabetes care.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Cameroon work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Cameroon.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of diabetes treatment will vary depending on a person’s location and insurance coverage. However, in general, diabetes treatment in Cameroon can cost anywhere from $100 to $1,000 per month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.