Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Cameroon
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a common condition in which the force of your blood against your artery walls is too high. If left untreated, hypertension can lead to serious health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. The good news is that hypertension is treatable. There are a variety of treatment options available, depending on the severity of your condition. If you have hypertension, your doctor will likely recommend lifestyle changes as the first line of treatment. This may include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and limiting salt and alcohol intake. In some cases, lifestyle changes alone are not enough to control hypertension. In these cases, medications may be needed to help lower blood pressure. Commonly prescribed medications for hypertension include diuretics (water pills), ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If you have been diagnosed with hypertension, it is important to follow your doctor’s treatment plan and take all medications as prescribed. With proper treatment in Cameroon, you can live a long and healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Cameroon. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Cameroon monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Cameroon
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Cameroon
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Cameroon: Yaoundé, Douala, Bafoussam, Maroua, Bamenda, Garoua
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Cameroon
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Cameroon
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Cameroon
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Cameroon
- Dr. Vincent Gbembo Mboro – Dr. Vincent Gbembo Mboro is a highly respected hypertension doctor based in Douala. He has years of experience treating patients with the condition and is well-versed in both traditional and modern treatments.
- Dr. Jacques Yandé – Dr. Jacques Yandé is another highly respected hypertension doctor based in Yaoundé. He has a wealth of experience treating patients with all types of hypertension conditions and is known for his innovative approach to treatment.
- Dr. John Mbambe is a leading hypertension doctor in Cameroon who has experience working with both adults and children. He can help you manage your blood pressure safely and effectively through regular checkups and treatments.
- Dr. Alphonse Nkoulou is another top hypertension doctor in Cameroon who specializes in treating adult patients suffering from high blood pressure. He offers a range of treatments, including medications and lifestyle changes, to help his patients achieve better control over their blood pressure levels.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Cameroon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was able to reduce the amount of my blood-pressure medication after starting on MantraCare’s treatment. I also like that they had a built-in doctor that checked in with me every week to see how I am doing and if there are any changes. I feel more empowered than I did before, and would recommend this treatment for anyone who has hypertension.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Cameroon.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Cameroon that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Cameroon will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Cameroon helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it can vary depending on the type and severity of hypertension, location in Cameroon, and other factors. However, a general ballpark estimate for hypertension treatment in Cameroon would be between $150 and $500 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!