Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Cameroon
Weight Loss Program in Cameroon
Weight Loss in CameroonThere is no one-size-fits-all answer to whether or not weight loss is possible or practical in Cameroon, as the country’s climate, culture, and individual preferences will all play a role. However, there are a few general tips that may help those looking to lose weight in Cameroon.
First and foremost, it is important to make sure that you are eating a balanced and nutritious diet. Consuming too many processed foods and sugary drinks will only lead to weight gain in Cameroon, so be sure to pack your own snacks and water with you on your travels.
Secondly, it is important to find an exercise routine that works for you. While running and walking are both great exercises to include in your routine, doing something different every week is also recommended to keep things interesting. And finally, be patient – it can take time for any weight loss program to see results in Cameroon.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Cameroon?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Cameroon.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Cameroon
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Cameroon.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Cameroon available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Cameroon.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Cameroon
Our nutritionists in Cameroon create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Cameroon
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Cameroon: Douala, Yaoundé, Bamenda, Bafoussam, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundéré, Kumba, Nkongsamba, Buéa, Kousséri (Fort-Foureau), Bertoua, Limbé (Victoria), Foumban, Kumbo
10,000+ Happy Customers From Cameroon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“This is the first time I have tried this weight loss treatment and I am happy to say that it’s working. My appetite has decreased, my cravings have diminished, and I feel better than ever.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Cameroon will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Cameroon.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Cameroon will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Cameroon will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Jane Mbega has been working as a dietitian for more than 20 years. She has worked in both public and private clinics throughout Cameroonian cities and rural areas. Her experience has taught her how to help patients achieve their goals, no matter what it takes. Jane is also an expert in providing nutritional counseling for pregnant women and mothers-to-be.
- Diana Aghagheghi has been working as a dietitian for nearly as long as Jane Mbega has been practicing medicine. She started out by working as a clinical nutritionist in a hospital before moving on to various private practices over the years. Diana’s expertise includes helping patients manage chronic diseases through proper nutrition advice and treatment plans. She also specializes in weight loss programs and managing diabetes cases through dietary interventions.
- Marie-Thérèse Ndoumbe is a well-known dietitian who has worked in the field for more than 20 years. She is currently the director of personnel at the National Institute for Food and Nutrition Research (INRA), where she leads a team of experts in nutritional research.
- Suzanne Segura is also a well-known dietitian who has worked in the field for more than 20 years. She is currently the senior nutritionist at the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare.
- Dr. Caroline Beko-Diagne is a well-known Dietitian who is based in Douala. She has over 10 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life, and she has a wealth of knowledge on a variety of health topics.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.