Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Congo
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition in Congo. According to the World Health Organization, about one in four adults in Congo has hypertension. While there is no cure for hypertension, it can be controlled with medication and lifestyle changes. There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension. Some of the most common include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. The type of medication that is best for you will depend on your individual health condition. Making lifestyle changes can also help to control hypertension. Eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and getting regular exercise can all help to lower blood pressure. quitting smoking is also an important lifestyle change for people with hypertension. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to find the treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can manage your condition and enjoy a healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Congo. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Congo monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Congo
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Congo
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Congo: Aba, Aketi, Ango, Aru, Disgusting, Butembo, The Kalonji, Balamba, Bambesa, Banana, Bandundu, Baraka, Basankusu, Forest (Forest-Band), Bulungu, Bolomba, Bikoro, Binga, Bukama, Bokoro
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Congo
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Congo
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Congo
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Congo
- Dr. André Pascual Seck is a highly respected cardiovascular specialist who has been treating patients with hypertension for more than two decades. He is known for his expertise in the field and his commitment to providing quality care.
- Dr. Charles Kababila Luyanga is a board-certified cardiologist who has focused on treating hypertension since he started practicing medicine in 2007. He is known for his comprehensive approach to treatment, which includes both traditional and innovative methods.
- Drs. Denis Ntaba Ngoma and Claude Kafunda Wembele are both specialists in heart failure prevention and treatment who have spent years developing an effective approach to managing high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
- Dr. Emmanuel Dambala is a world-renowned hypertension specialist who has been working in Congo for over 25 years. He is highly respected and considered one of the best doctors in the country when it comes to treating hypertension.
- Dr. Josue Langui is another highly reputable doctor who specializes in treating hypertension. He has worked in Congo for over 20 years and is known for his aggressive treatment methods and ability to help patients achieve successful results.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Congo & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension. I used to be so nervous to take new medications because I never knew what they would do on my body. MantraCare has been very helpful in teaching me how to manage my condition and live a healthy life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Congo.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Congo that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Congo will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Congo helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
A hypertension treatment in Congo costs around $275 per month, according to a recent study. This price is much higher than the global average, which is estimated to be around $130 per month. The high cost of hypertension treatment may be partially due to the fact that there is a lack of treatments available in Congo. There are only a few medications available for treating hypertension, and many people do not have access to these medications. Additionally, the cost of medical care in Congo is very high, which can add up to a large sum over time.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!