Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Congo
Diabetes Treatment in Congo
In Congo, the treatment of Diabetes is primarily focused on controlling blood sugar levels. This includes lifestyle changes such as healthy eating, physical activity and stress reduction, as well as medications to help control diabetes-related symptoms and prevent complications. Diabetes medications may include insulin, oral hypoglycemic, injectable drugs and other agents. Comprehensive Diabetes Care may include regular monitoring of blood sugar levels, nutrition counseling, and physical activity.
Diabetes Education helps individuals to understand the disease and learn how to manage it. Diabetes Care Teams in Congo often consist of doctors, nurses, dieticians and other healthcare professionals who are dedicated to helping people with Diabetes. They provide up-to-date information on Diabetes prevention and management.
Diabetes prevention is also important in Congo and includes healthy lifestyle habits such as physical activity, eating a balanced diet, controlling blood sugar levels, quitting smoking, and reducing stress. With proper Diabetes Care and Diabetes Education, individuals with Diabetes in Congo can manage their Diabetes successfully.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Congo monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Congo
- Dr. Denis Mwaba is another highly respected doctor who specializes in treating diabetes. He has worked in the field for many years and has developed a reputation for being an expert in the area. He also has a great deal of experience dealing with other health issues that can be related to diabetes, such as obesity and hypertension.
- Dr. Jacqueline Zemengeza is another excellent doctor who specializes in treating diabetes patients. She has worked extensively in the field and has accumulated a wealth of knowledge about how best to treat the condition. Her approach is tailored specifically for each individual patient, which makes her one of the most reliable specialists out there when it comes to dealing with diabetes.
- Dr. Serge Nsenga is one of the most senior diabetes doctors in Congo and has extensive experience treating patients from all over the country. He is known for his compassionate approach to care, and his expertise in managing complications related to diabetes.
- Dr. Odile Mulumba is a highly qualified diabetic doctor who has been working in Congo for many years. She has an excellent understanding of the local culture and is able to provide tailored treatment plans specific to individual patients’ needs.
- Dr. Charles Ruhwa is another highly respected diabetes doctor who has a wealth of experience working with patients in Congo. He is well-known for his expertise in managing type 2 diabetes, and he also has a great deal of knowledge about alternative treatments for the condition.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Congo & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has improved my life with their diabetes treatment. I am now able to manage my blood sugar levels much better and am no longer suffering from the consequences of having uncontrolled diabetes. The team at MantraCare is always available to answer any questions I have, which makes it easy for me to stay on top of my condition and make sure I’m taking the best care of myself. Their staff is also very knowledgeable about diabetes and provides personalized treatment for each patient, which has been a great help in keeping my diabetes under control. I’m glad to have found such an experienced team that can provide quality care and keep me on track with my health goals! Thank you MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Congo work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Congo.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in Congo is $100. However, this cost can vary depending on the type of diabetes treatment you need.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.