Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Congo
Weight Loss Program in Congo
Weight Loss in CongoWhen it comes to weight loss, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. However, if you are looking to slim down in Congo, there are some key strategies that you can employ. One of the most effective ways to lose weight in Congo is to make sure that you are eating a balanced diet. You don’t need to calorie count obsessively, but making sure that you are getting all of the essential nutrients and vitamins will help optimize your weight loss efforts.
You also need to be mindful of the amount of exercise that you are doing. Exercise not only helps burn calories, it also helps improve your mood and mental well-being. If you are looking for more specific tips on how to lose weight in Congo, then be sure to consult with a healthcare professional. There is no single approach that works for everyone, so finding the right strategy for you will be crucial in reaching your fitness goals.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Congo?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Congo.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Congo
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Congo.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Congo available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Congo.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Congo
Our nutritionists in Congo create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Congo
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Congo: Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, Mbuji-Mayi (Bakwanga), Bukavu, Kananga, Kisangani, Tshikapa, Kolwezi, Likasi, Goma, Kikwit, Uvira, Bunia, Mbandaka (Coquilhatville), Matadi, Butembo, Kabinda, Mwene-Ditu, Boma, Kindu, Kamina, Gandajika (Ngandajika), Bandundu, Gemena, Kipushi, Baraka, Bumba
10,000+ Happy Customers From Congo & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’m a big believer in weight loss program treatment by MantraCare. They have helped me so much to get back on track and I couldn’t think of going anywhere else!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Congo will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Congo.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Congo will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Congo will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Sylvie Malinga-Dlamini is a well-known dietitian in Congo. She has worked as a doctor for many years, and has also been involved in nutrition and health research. She is the founder of the Centre for Nutrition and Health Research, which is based in Kinshasa. Sylvie Malinga-Dlamini is also the president of the African Dietetic Association, which promotes healthy eating across Africa.
- Marie-Claire Kaburu is another top dietitian in Congo. Marie-Claire Kaburu is a consultant nutritionist with experience working with both domestic and international clients. She has worked with organisations such as Unicef, WHO, and Action Aid. Marie-Claire Kaburu is also an associate professor at Université de Kinshasa, where she teaches courses on food security and nutrition science.
- Marie-Louise Kambanda Ngoyi has been working as a registered dietitian since 1998 and has extensive experience in both public and private sector settings. She has worked at various hospitals throughout Congo and was most recently the head dietitian at a hospital located in Kinshasa.
- Alice Kizito is a highly respected dietitian and has worked for several organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO). She is a leading expert on health and nutrition, and her work has helped to improve the health of millions of people around the world.
- Jacqueline Kabat-Zinn is another highly respected dietitian who has dedicated her life to helping people reach their optimal health. She is the founder of Mindful Eating Institute, which teaches people how to eat mindfully to reduce stress and anxiety.
A weight loss program in Congo can cost anywhere from $50 to $500. The average cost for a weight loss program in Congo is $200. Most weight loss programs in Congo include a diet and physical activity plan.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.