Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Germany
Weight Loss Program in Germany
There are many options for weight loss in Germany, depending on your budget and lifestyle preferences. Some basic ideas include eating healthier foods, exercising regularly, and using weight loss supplements.To eat healthier, try to stick to whole foods and avoid processed foods and sugary drinks. You can also make healthy meals at home or take advantage of Germany’s many restaurants that offer healthy menu options.
Exercising is a great way to lose weight and improve your overall health. There are plenty of options available, from regular aerobic workouts at the gym to swimming or biking in the park. If you don’t have time for a full-blown workout, try incorporating some light activity into your daily routine such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator, walking around the block once a day, or doing some gentle stretching after work.
Finally, it’s important to remember that weight loss is a gradual process. Don’t expect to drop all of your weight in one go; instead aim to make small but consistent changes over time. This will help you stay motivated and keep the weight off for good!
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Germany?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Germany.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Germany
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Germany.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Germany available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Germany.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Germany
Our nutritionists in Germany create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Germany
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Essen, Leipzig, Bremen, Dresden, Hanover, Nuremberg, Duisburg, Bochum, Wuppertal
10,000+ Happy Customers From Germany & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have always struggled with my weight and I really wanted to find the right treatment program. This is where MantraCare has helped me out. They offer a holistic approach to weight loss, which is exactly what I needed.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Germany will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Germany.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Germany will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Germany will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Sabine Kübler is a Dietitian and Nutritionist who is known for her work with cancer patients. She provides dietary advice as part of her treatment plan, helps them create meal plans, and educates them about healthy foods and nutrition.
- Birgit Heinemann is a Dietitian who specializes in working with pregnant women and mothers-to-be. She helps them make informed choices about their diets during pregnancy, gives them nutritional counseling, and provides other support services related to pregnancy and motherhood.
- Martina Hofer is a Dietitian who specializes in helping people with eating disorders recover from their conditions. She provides individualized care for her patients, teaches them how to eat nutritiously, and provides counseling services along with other resources necessary for recovering from an eating disorder.
- Renate Langer is a pioneer in integrative nutrition and has been working with patients as a registered dietitian for over 30 years. She is known for her work in preventative medicine and her expertise in natural healing methods such as detoxification and herbal medicine.
- Brigitte Köhler is an award-winning dietitian with more than 25 years’ experience working with both individual patients and large groups. She specialises in metabolic disorders, weight loss and sports nutrition, and also teaches at German universities.
A weight loss program in Germany can cost anywhere from €500 to €5,000. The average cost of a weight loss program in Germany is €2,500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.