Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Germany
PCOS Treatment in Germany
If you are living with PCOS, there is a good chance that you have already tried many treatments on your own. PCOS is a hormonal disorder that can cause various health issues, including infertility. Fortunately, there are many ways to treat PCOS and improve your health.
There are also other types of treatments available for PCOS in Germany. For example, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can help to reduce the symptoms of PCOS. TRT involves prescribing testosterone therapy to men who have low levels of testosterone due to illness or aging.PCOS treatments in Germany vary depending on the individual’s needs and condition. If you are struggling with PCOS and want to explore all your options, talk to your doctor or healthcare professional about what might be best for you.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Germany helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Germany who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Germany to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Germany can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Germany will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Germany?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Germany
- Dr. Markus Weigl at the Charité Berlin is an expert in metabolic syndrome and has treated many patients with PCOS. His clinic offers a wide range of services, including individualized diet and exercise plans, hormone therapy, and fertility treatments.
- Dr. Uwe Kappel is a leading expert on the treatment of PCOS, and his clinic offers a wide range of treatments tailored specifically to the needs of patients with this condition. He specializes in helping women manage their weight and improve their Overall Health, which is critical for managing PCOS symptoms.
- Dr. Stefanie Müller-Wohlfahrt is another highly respected doctor specializing in the treatment of PCOS. She has published extensively on the topic, and her clinic provides state-of-the-art treatments that focus on optimizing blood sugar levels and restoring normal ovulation patterns.
- Prof. Dr.-Ingo Gatter is a world renowned expert on the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and his clinic is one of the most comprehensive facilities devoted to this area of medicine in Germany. He offers a range of treatments that target both primary and secondary causes of PCOS, and his team is dedicated to providing compassionate care to all patients who visit them for help.
- Dr. Tine Dittmann is another highly experienced PCOS doctor who has a wealth of knowledge on the subject. He is particularly skilled at helping patients manage their hyperandrogenism and improve their overall health and well-being.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Germany.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Germany who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Germany & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago and was in despair as I had tried many other treatments but nothing seemed to work. Then I heard about MantraCare in Germany and decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did because the results have been life-changing for me! After just a few weeks of treatment, I could see and feel a difference in my body. My hormones were balanced, I had more energy, my skin cleared up, and all of my other PCOS symptoms had improved significantly.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Germany
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Germany are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Germany work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Germany who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Germany. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of PCOS treatment will vary depending on the severity of your condition and the specific medications or treatments required. However, a typical cost for PCOS treatment in Germany may range from around €2,000 to €8,000 per year.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.