Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Germany
Diabetes Treatment in Germany
Diabetes Treatment in Germany is an area of increasing importance due to the growing prevalence of Diabetes. Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects millions of people in Germany and can lead to serious health complications if not properly managed. In order to ensure effective Diabetes Treatment, it is important for individuals to work with their healthcare provider to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that meets their individual needs. This plan should include lifestyle changes, as well as proper monitoring of Diabetes medications and insulin therapy.
Additionally, Diabetes Treatment in Germany may involve dietary restrictions, physical activity, and medical check-ups. It is also important to understand the potential risks and side effects associated with Diabetes Treatment to ensure safe and effective management of the condition. Diabetes Treatment in Germany is an ongoing process that requires careful monitoring and dedication to ensure optimal health outcomes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Germany monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Germany
- Dr. Marcus Wansner: Dr. Marcus Wansner is a highly experienced diabetes professional who specializes in Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes treatment, as well as providing education and support to patients with diabetes. He has more than 15 years of experience in the field and is currently based in Berlin, Germany. Dr. Wansner is a member of the German Diabetes Association and has published numerous articles on diabetes-related topics.
- Dr. Joachim Wolf: Dr. Joachim Wolf is another experienced diabetes doctor based in Germany, who specializes in Type 2 diabetes treatment and management. He has been working with patients with diabetes for more than 20 years and is a member of the German Diabetes Association. He has published numerous articles and presentations on diabetes-related topics.
- Prof. Thomas Wegmann: Professor Thomas Wegmann has been working in the field of diabetes for more than 25 years, and specializes in both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes management. He is a member of the German Diabetes Association and has published numerous articles on diabetes-related topics.
- Dr. Michael Richter: Dr. Michael Richter is a highly experienced diabetes specialist with several years experience in the field, specializing in Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes management. He works at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf and is a member of the German Diabetes Association.
- Dr. Jan Hämmerling: Dr. Jan Hämmerling is an experienced diabetes doctor based in Munich, Germany. He specializes in Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes management and offers education and support to patients with diabetes on managing their condition. He is a member of the German Diabetes Association and has published numerous articles on diabetes-related topics.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Germany & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from Type 2 Diabetes for over 8 years and I was concerned about the long and costly treatment that would involve. Then I came across MantraCare in Germany, a provider of holistic diabetes treatments. I decided to give it a try and signed up for their program. After just one month, I started seeing results. My blood sugar levels started to become more stable and I was able to reduce the amount of medication I was taking for diabetes. The best part about MantraCare’s program is that it not only focuses on treating your diabetes but also promotes a healthy lifestyle. They taught me how to manage my diet, exercise regularly and monitor my blood sugar levels. I was also provided with counseling and support which helped me to stay motivated. After 8 months of treatment, I am now free from diabetes and enjoying a healthy and active life again.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Germany work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Germany.
In Germany, treatments for both types of diabetes range from around €4,000 to €10,000 per year. However, different treatments may have different costs in different parts of the country.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.