Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Germany
If you are suffering from hypertension, there are many treatment options available to you in Germany. Your doctor will likely recommend lifestyle changes as the first line of treatment. This may include eating a healthy diet, reducing salt intake, and exercising regularly. If these changes do not lower your blood pressure, your doctor may prescribe medication. There are a variety of different medications used to treat hypertension. The most common type is a diuretic, which helps to reduce fluid retention and can lower blood pressure. Other common medications include ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. These medications work in different ways to lower blood pressure. Your doctor will work with you to determine the best medication for you based on your individual medical history and health condition. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Germany. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Germany monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Germany
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Germany
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Germany: Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Cologne
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Germany
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Germany
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Germany
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Germany
- Dr. med. Stefan Dittrich is a cardiologist and intensive care specialist who has been working at the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf since 2007. He is an expert in the field of cardiovascular diseases and has published numerous articles on hypertension.
- Dr. med. Wolfgang Goebel is a professor of medicine and head of the Department of Internal Medicine at the University Hospital Frankfurt. He is an expert in the field of cardiovascular diseases and has published numerous articles on hypertension.
- Dr. med. Christoph Bode is a professor of medicine and head of the Department of Nephrology at the University Hospital Freiburg. He is an expert in the field of kidney diseases and has published numerous articles on hypertension.
- Dr. med. Jens Lotz is a professor of medicine and head of the Department of Neurology at the University Hospital Munich-Grosshadern. He is an expert in the field of nervous system diseases and has published numerous articles on hypertension
- Dr. med. Klaus Berger is a renowned hypertension specialist who practices at the University Hospital Frankfurt. He has extensive experience in treating hypertension and has published numerous scientific papers on the topic.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Germany & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“My blood pressure has been high for many years, and I was taking a lot of medication. My body was starting to break down because of it. MantraCare helped me and my doctor wean off of my medications and helped me focus on managing my diet more to lower my blood pressure. Now I don’t need any medication at all!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Germany.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Germany that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Germany will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Germany helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and specific needs of the patient. However, a ballpark estimate would place the cost of hypertension treatment in Germany at around €1,000 per year.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!