Book online consultation with top dietitians in Ghana
Nutrition Counseling in Ghana
Nutrition counseling in Ghana is a growing field due to the increasing rates of obesity and disease. There are many health clinics that provide nutrition counseling, but there is a need for more trained counselors. In order to meet this demand, the American Dietetic Association has started a certificate program in nutrition counseling.
There are many ways that nutrition counseling can be used in Ghana. One way is through school-based programs. This type of program helps children learn about good food choices and how to make healthy choices for their bodies. Counselors can also work with pregnant women and mothers to help them make informed decisions about their diets during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Overall, there is a lot of opportunity for Nutrition Counseling in Ghana. The American Dietetic Association has created a certification program that will help counselors become better educated and provide better care for their patients.
How can our Dietitian in Ghana help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Ghana for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Ghana
Our nutritionists in Ghana create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Ghana
- Dr. Nana Ama Awuku-Dormenye: She is a Nutritionist and Dietician who specializes in Nutrition Counselling and Nutrition Education. As a Nutrition Specialist, she has been helping people achieve their nutrition goals since 2011.
- Mrs. Comfort Apetorgbor: She is an accomplished Nutritionist and Nutrition Counsellor with expertise in Nutrition Education and Nutrition Therapy. She has been working since 2013 to help people make better nutrition choices in order to improve their health.
- Dr. Alfred Nkrumah: He is a Nutrition Consultant with more than 25 years of experience in Nutrition Counselling, Nutrition Education, Nutrition Therapy, Nutrition Research and Nutrition Management. He has been helping individuals in Ghana to achieve their nutrition goals since 1990.
- Dr. Gloria Adomako: She is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Educator with expertise in Nutrition Counselling, Nutrition Education and Nutrition Therapy. She has been working since 2001 to provide Nutrition Education and support to individuals in Ghana.
- Mrs. Eva Yeboah: She is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Consultant who specializes in Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education and Nutrition Therapy. She has been helping people make healthier nutrition choices since 2005.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Ghana
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Ghana.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Ghana available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Ghana. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ghana & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was referred to MantraCare by a friend and I’m so glad that I decided to take the plunge and make an appointment. My nutrition counselor, Godwin, was amazing! He took the time to understand my personal goals and lifestyle before making any recommendations. His knowledge and expertise in nutrition truly shone through during our sessions. He helped me create realistic, sustainable habits that I could stick to long-term. Most importantly, he was incredibly supportive and encouraging throughout the process. I’m so thankful for the guidance MantraCare has provided me with my nutrition journey.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Ghana will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Ghana will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Ghana via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Ghana or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Ghana would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Ghana can cost anywhere from $50-$100 per session. Depending on the size and complexity of the case, some sessions may last up to an hour while others may be shorter.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!