Book online consultation with top dietitians in Greece
Nutrition Counseling in Greece
There is a great need for nutrition counseling in Greece. According to the World Health Oragnization, about one-third of all chronic diseases can be attributed to bad diets. In addition, many Greeks suffer from obesity and other weight-related conditions, such as type II diabetes and heart disease.
Many Greeks rely on processed foods and sugary drinks to get their sustenance. These foods are high in calories and sugar, and often contain little or no nutrients. As a result, many Greeks are prone to malnutrition and poor health.
Nutrition counseling can help Greeks improve their diets and health. Counselors can provide advice on how to reduce calorie consumption, how to balance nutrient intake, and how to deal with food cravings. They can also recommend healthy eating plans and menus, and help Greeks learn about the benefits of physical activity. Nutrition counseling is an important tool for helping Greeks improve their diets and health. Thanks to the work of nutrition counselors, many Greeks are now able to live healthier lives free from chronic diseases.
How can our Dietitian in Greece help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Greece for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Greece
Our nutritionists in Greece create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Greece
- Sotiria Kostaridou: Nutritionist and health advisor, Sotiria Kostaridou is one of the top Nutritionists in Greece. She helps her clients to achieve their goals by combining nutrition education, counseling and behavior change coaching. Her primary goal is to help people adopt a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet.
- Helen Kontou: Nutritionist and health coach, Helen Kontou brings more than 20 years of experience to her practice in Nutrition Counseling. She specializes in Nutrition Education and Behavior Change Coaching, helping individuals make sustainable changes to their lifestyle through nutritious food choices.
- Ioanna Papachristou: Nutritionist and Health Coach, Ioanna Papachristou specializes in Nutrition Counseling for adults with chronic diseases. She combines Nutrition Education and Behavior Change Coaching to help her clients improve their overall health and wellbeing through balanced eating habits.
- Emma Vazaiopoulou: Nutritionist and Dietician, Emma Vazaiopoulou has been helping her clients achieve their goals for over 15 years. She specializes in Nutrition Counseling and Behavior Change Coaching, helping individuals adopt a healthier lifestyle with the help of balanced nutrition plans.
- Marios Zouridis: Nutritionist and Health Coach, Marios Zouridis helps his clients achieve their health and wellness goals through Nutrition Counseling and Behavior Change Coaching. He specializes in Nutrition Education, helping individuals make healthier food choices and more sustainable lifestyle changes.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Greece
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Greece.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Greece available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Greece. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Greece & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a nutrition counseling session with MantraCare in Greece. The quality of care and attention I received during my session far exceeded my expectations. From the moment I entered the office, I felt welcomed and taken care of. The overall experience at MantraCare was outstanding and I am so happy that I decided to seek their help. Through the nutrition counseling session, I now have a better understanding of my body and how certain foods can affect my overall health. I am also confident that following their advice will help me reach my health goals in no time! I highly recommend MantraCare’s Nutrition Counseling services to anyone looking to improve their health and nutrition. The team is incredibly professional and knowledgeable, and I am sure that you will be happy with the results! Thank you MantraCare for all your help!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Greece will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Greece will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Greece via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Greece or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Greece would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Greece can be very expensive depending on the provider and the type of counseling. In general, private nutrition counseling sessions can range from €50 to €100 per hour, while group sessions can cost around €30 per person. Public services, such as those offered by the National Nutrition Foundation (NNF), are considerably cheaper, with individual counseling sessions costing around €10 to €20.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!