Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Guinea
Hypertension is a medical condition that requires treatment in order to prevent serious health complications. In Guinea, there are a number of options available for treating hypertension. One option for treating hypertension is medication. There are a number of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and a doctor will work with a patient to determine which medication is best for them. Another option for treating hypertension is lifestyle changes. Making changes to one’s diet and exercise habits can help to lower blood pressure and improve overall health. quitting smoking, reducing alcohol intake, and managing stress levels can also help to treat hypertension. If lifestyle changes and medications do not adequately control blood pressure, more aggressive treatment options may be necessary. These include surgery or angioplasty.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Guinea. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Guinea monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Guinea
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Guinea
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Guinea: Beyla, Boffa, Boké, Conakry, Coyah, Dabola, Dalaba, Dinguiraye, Dubréka, Faranah, Forécariah, Fria, Gaoual, Guéckédou, Kankan, Kérouané, Kindia, Kissidougou, Koubia, Koundara
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Guinea
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Guinea
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Guinea
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Guinea
- Dr. Sidya Bamba Diallo is an excellent doctor who specializes in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular problems. She has a wealth of experience and is highly respected within the medical community.
- Dr. Joseph Modibo Traoré is another excellent hypertension doctor with years of experience treating patients at high-level institutions around the world. He has a reputation for being highly skilled and knowledgeable, and his patients often report great success with his treatments.
- Dr. Moussa Traoré is a well-known hypertension doctor in Guinea. He has extensive experience treating patients with the condition and is known for his compassionate approach to care.
- Dr. Lamine Konaté is another highly-rated hypertension doctor in Guinea. He is a respected member of the medical community and has years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Guinea & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was looking for a solution to relieve my high blood pressure and I found MantraCare. I tried their treatment and it has helped me. I feel better now.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Guinea.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Guinea that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Guinea will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Guinea helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Guinea, hypertension treatment can cost as much as $1,000 per year. There is no universal healthcare system in Guinea, and patients must pay for their own treatment. Some hospitals may offer affordable treatment for hypertension, while others may charge extremely high prices. Many people in Guinea rely on traditional methods to treat their hypertension, such as herbs and traditional medicine.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!