Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Guinea
Diabetes Treatment in Guinea
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition that needs continuous monitoring, lifestyle changes and medications for proper management. In Guinea, diabetes treatment is available from the public health sector as well as the private health sector. Diabetes patients in Guinea have access to specialized clinics and care centers with experienced personnel to help them manage their condition.
Diabetes education is provided in the form of seminars, talks and workshops to help people learn more about managing their condition. The government has also developed a national strategy for the prevention and management of diabetes in order to reduce the burden of this non-communicable disease on its population. Diabetes treatment in Guinea is thus an ever-evolving field, with various stakeholders and health professionals working together to ensure timely, quality care for those living with the condition.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Guinea monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Guinea
- Dr. Ahmedou Bakary has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and is highly regarded as one of the best diabetes doctors in Guinea. He has a wealth of experience treating both Type 1 and 2 diabetes and is well-versed in all the latest treatments available for the condition. His clinic is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including blood glucose meters and insulin pumps, which makes his treatment significantly more effective than that of many other doctors.
- Dr. Mohamed Ould Slahi is another highly respected diabetic doctor in Guinea. He has been working in the medical field for over 25 years and has treated thousands of patients with diabetes throughout his career. Dr. Slahi is particularly known for his expertise in treating type 2 diabetes, which he has successfully treated using a variety of different methods.
- Dr Simon Conteh is also an excellent diabetic doctor who has a wealth of experience working with this condition. He has worked at several hospitals throughout Guinea and is skilled at diagnosing and treating both Type 1 and 2 diabetes using a variety of different methods. Additionally, Dr Conteh is also well-known for his work in researching new ways to treat diabetes
- Dr. Mahamadou Kaba is another highly skilled diabetes doctor who has worked extensively in the field for over 20 years. He is affiliated with several hospitals and clinics throughout Guinea, and his expertise makes him one of the most qualified specialists in the country when it comes to treating diabetes.
- Dr. Abdoulaye Diallo is a well-known specialist in diabetic foot care who has been working in the medical field for over 25 years. He is affiliated with several health facilities across Guinea, making him one of the most experienced professionals when it comes to treating diabetic foot problems.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Guinea & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“As a resident of Guinea, Africa I have seen first-hand the effects of diabetes on our community. When my father was diagnosed, we were desperate for treatment and care. We had heard about MantraCare’s innovative approach to diabetes management so decided to give it a try. I’m pleased to say that since we switched to MantraCare, my father has seen a huge improvement in his condition. Not only did he find the care and treatment he needed, but he also reported that the sessions made him feel better overall. He said that not only were his blood sugar levels more stable due to their focus on diet and lifestyle, but he was also feeling more energy and alertness during the day. MantraCare has made a huge difference in our lives and we can’t thank them enough for helping my father lead a healthier, more active lifestyle. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for diabetes management in Guinea. Thank you MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Guinea work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Guinea.
The cost of diabetes treatment in Guinea can vary depending on the type of diabetes and the severity of the condition. Treatment for type 1 diabetes, which is the most common form of the disease, can range from $100 to $1,000 per month. Treatment for type 2 diabetes, which is less common, can range from $50 to $500 per month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors